State: Missouri Product: Lowes Carpet Installation Clear all filters (2 of 76 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Lowes in Independence, Missouri - Different carpet with the same model number,

we had installed some carpet in our living room two years ago from lowes. We liked it and purchased same model of carpet for our bedroom. Understandably, the price has gone up 70 cent per square foot. when the carpet showed up today, we noted significant difference. The fiber is 2-3 mm shorter and looked of less quality. My wife went to the store and check with the manager. Of course that is exact the same model number! Don't you think after such change in both price and fiber length, a different model number is needed? we are offered a discount. (we had similar experience at home depot when we are offered discount and declined to accept). after two months of waiting with bedroom furnitures dissembled, we accept the discount and had the carpet installed today. This is my experience for carpet purchase and installation, first from Home Depot, then Lowes. After spending $1800, waited 7 weeks, had an unwanted carpet in my bedroom. Is this the industry standard now a days? .
Review
Service
Lowes Carpet Installation
Reason of review
Bad quality

Lowes in Lake Saint Louis, Missouri - Go somewhere else

1.7
I had carpet installed in a bedroom and in a garage work area. The low level carpet (indoor outdoor) was installed by gluing it down. The installer picked up the wrong color and had to go back to the distributor. Now the installation of the bedroom, it looked flat at the beginning, but now a little over a year later, the waves in the carpet are similar to the Atlantic Ocean, and Lowe’s won’t fix it because it’s been a little over a year since the install. My suggestion is go somewhere else, maybe a carpet store or somewhere that carpet and flooring is all they do. Lowe’s hires carpet installation companies comprised of handymen not professional installation companies

NOT related to Lowe's , but I have a similar problem with the carpet developing "waves", the carpet needs to be re-stretched properly onto the tack strips and any excess carpet trimmed.

Review
Service
Lowes Carpet Installation
Pros
  • Carpet
Cons
  • Installation
Reason of review
Warranty issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Bad Customer Support

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111