State: Missouri City: Republic Product: Lowes Cashier Clear all filters (1 of 78 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Republic, Missouri - Horrible customer service

Just wanted to share my experience with the Lowe's in republic MO... I had bought a new washer, dryer and dishwasher.. My total close to 2000.. Well get the washer home and it's broke the computer screen is bashed in.. Called the Lowe's in republic ,the manager Josh said to bring it back. He would exchange it. I told him I was busy unloaded the other merchandise I would send my 16 year old, explained he would need help loading and unloading .he told me that wouldn't be an issue.. So my son heads up their with the broken washer. The cashier refunds the money then rings it up again.. He hands her the money they just gave him.. She says your 200 $ short. He stated that's the money u handed me.. She called a manager over who yells at my 2 sons ages 13 &16.. Tells them they are thiefs and liars and won't be leaving the store till they hand over the money they stole... My son repeatedly tells her that's all she gave me.. They call a different manager up (Josh) .. He called my sons a liar and thief.. The first manager says u can't leave we are gonna watch the tapes and prove u took it.they were detained almost 2 hours. My son stated go ahead u will see the girl still has it.... Sure enough they find the missing money in the cash register ..not one person said I'm sorry... Not one person helped my sons load the washer like asked... I have called corporate can't even get a return call.. The store manager did say sorry it happened this will help with training the employees more... Are u kidding me. Great customer skills..
Review
Service
Lowes Cashier
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111