State: Missouri City: Wentzville Product: Lowes Fence Installation Clear all filters (1 of 69 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Wentzville, Missouri - Freaking nightmare.

We contracted lowe's to install a fence. We signed the contract 12 3 17. 3 4 18 no fence. We forced them to cancel the contract and refund the credit card amount. You can get out of the contract if they don't fulfill their end of the contract. It was very easy.

This is my second go around with them as that I cannot get anyone to call me back. The contractor I got this time, turns out to be one of the contractors on my list that I contacted myself.

Not worthy of a call back, but hey, he can get the job from Lowe's. First time around, say 12 years back or so, same fence idea, just under 2 grand. Was one of the first to get on Lowe's fence install list and by end of year, got a call saying they would be over right away next spring to do a new estimate and I would just have to pay the difference. Right.

Let them have my money for a whole year and not do the job.The time, same fence, triple the cost, pay up front 2 months after contacting and paying for the fence. I still have no scheduled install date.I have a hard time wondering if anyone understands logistics anymore.

Review
#1202691 Review #1202691 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Lowes Fence Installation
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111