1450 N Dupont Hwy, Dover, DE 19901
Layout of Store

Update by user Oct 12

Update. We finally got the correct door installed on September 30, 2019.

The special locks we had ordered to go with the door was not with the door, so Lowe’s gave us our money back for the locks.

Lowe’s did not reach out to us after writing the original review. We had to continue to contact them.

Original review posted by user Sep 12

Our door and door install was ordered on May 27th, 2019. The special order door that was brought to our home on August 15, 2019, was the wrong door.

It was ordered by Lowe’s and not put in the system correctly. They had to install the wrong door since they had removed the old one (which broke when they were removing it.). Yesterday September 11, 2019, I received a recorded call that my door was in and I could come pick it up. When I called Lowe’s and spoke to a manager telling him that it was to be installed, he stated that they would check on it and call me back.

No call back yet. Water coming in where they removed parts from under door.

And the pictures shows what the incomplete install of wrong door looks like. At this point we have lost pay from have to be off work for wrong install, water damage and now it look likes we have to get new door and find a contractor to install it and do repairs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Door Installation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Cons: Lowes.