3.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

We purchased a range on 12/17/17 with the help of Pat. He was very helpful and courteous.

He told us we had to pay for it at any cashier. When we went to check out there was a line of 20 people waiting at ONE (1) cashier open! Those lucky enough to check out themselves were fine but those who HAD to check out with a cashier were irritated. Where was all the help on a busy Sunday morning?

Finally, another cashier came in but we were 2nd in lube by then and it didn't matter. The manager was no where to be found.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Varity, Sales associates.

I didn't like: Waiting in line to cash out at 1 cashier that was open.

Comments

You're shopping at a company that ultimately answers to its shareholders. Profits must be maintained and payroll must be minimized.

This is capitalism.

This is what Americans claim to hold above all else bar religion, so accept the consequences of that. It's not about you as a customer, it's about Wall Street.

to Patriot #1406617

Yes, but just wait, Huge tax cuts are coming. Just think of all the money stores like Lowes will have to hire more help and pay higher wages to get better help. If you are buying what the republicans are selling I have a nice piece of swamp land in Florida you might be interested in as well.

to Anonymous #1408913

Yeah, that's my point. Repubs are *** and trickle-down is a myth.