Verified Reviewer

On 3/4/20 I ordered 3 doors from Lowe's Danvers MA. Was given a delivery date in 3 weeks.

When that date came and went and I heard NOTHING, I tried calling. Could not reach a person, on hold forever then dropped. Tried multiple times. Eventually went to store again.

They told me I had a new delivery date in 3 weeks from then. When that date came and went and I heard NOTHING, I tried calling again and could not reach a person multiple times. Went to store and was told my new delivery date was 3 weeks later. Frustrated, but left.

After 3 weeks still NOTHING. Tried calling multiple times, can't get to a person. Went to store last week. Order not in, but they gave me new delivery date of 3 weeks.

At this point, I don't believe that. I asked to speak to store manager. "Joe" was paged. He did not come.

Finally a woman asked if she could help me. I told her I was waiting for store manager. She said she was the #2 manager. I told her the story.

She looked up the order. She said new delivery date was 3 weeks. I told her I don't believe that date and that Lowes is a big customer. Why can't they tell the vendor to expedite that order.

If I had a vendor who repeatedly gave me bogus dates they could not meet I would fire them as a vendor. She told me she would call the vendor on Monday and call me on Monday as well. Of course, Monday came and went and she did not call me. I tried to call the store but of course they do not answer the phone.

I really don't want to have to drive there again just to get more lies. I called your corporate customer service number. Spent over 30 minutes on the phone and did not talk to a person. Got the repeat message that "We will be with you momentarily" Ha!

For 30 minutes, the same message over and over and over and over again. Meanwhile, I tried the option to "chat" online. Eventually got past the robot computer and connected with a real human. Told him my story and he said he was sorry for my bad experience.

We went on for 30 minutes and at the end he told me he felt bad for my experience and suggested that I call corporate, which I did but of course got a recording and could not talk to a real person. It is significant that this guy chatted with me for 30 minutes, asking details of what happened, but did absolutely nothing to help me. In fact, he never asked for my name or the order number. I told him this and his response was that he can only help with general questions and not with order issues.

So why in the world did he chat with me for 30 minutes if he knew he could not help me?

I'm 65 years old, so have been around for a while. I have to say this is probably the worst customer service experience I have ever had.

From the multiple times I have been told 3 weeks for my order, to nobody from Lowes EVER contacting me, to the phone-in system being a complete joke with nobody EVER answering, to the interactions with the store manager who was USELESS, lied to me and never called me back, to the customer care phone which is a joke and never gets to anybody, to the customer care chat person who is useless and made no effort to help and just wasted my time.

You have my contact info. If you care, please contact me and help me solve this problem.

Thanks in advance,

Frank Kinzie

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Windows And Doors Department.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: 153 Andover Street, Danvers, MA 01923