We purchased a new dishwasher a while back at the Tulare store and are very happy with it.As a thank you we received a gift card and then a thank you card with $10 of with $50.00 purchase.

We were in the Porterville store and bought $60.00 plus in merchandise. My husband presented his military ID and the $10.00 card (which they rand through and deactivated. They did not give us our Military discount and said we could not use both. There was nothing on the card to indicate that.

I thought the military discount was a thank you for those that have served our country.

I hope that is not your policy or the way you treat veterans.Needless to say I will not shop at Lowes if that is the way they treat veterans.

Review about: Lowes Gift Card.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

RetailCop
Dallas, Texas, United States #652728

It acutally is the policy. Send me an email and I will give you the $6.00 you are so pissed about. Grow up!!!!

Walnut Creek, California, United States #641308

You could of split your purchases. Walmart *** me off everytime I go to the store, but I still go. While you leave Lowes, someone pissed off at another home improvement store will take your place, so I'm sure you won't be missed.

I do not work for Lowes, but it has come to my attention that they only allow 1 discount to be used at a time.If you wanted to use the military 10% discount you could have, but you couldn't use the coupon.

However you're another one of those entitled idi0ts.... Menards the 3rd largest home improvement store in the United States stopped giving a military discount because they're not special! Eventually everyone becomes a senior citizen so you get those discounts... However, people like teachers/doctors/policemen/fireman they don't get a discount...

Military is a career choice nothing more...

I have coworkers who have been in the military and they think you people are STRAIGHT UP FOOLS!YOU DIDN'T JOIN THE D@MN MILITARY FOR A 10% DISCOUNT.....