1109 GA-96, Kathleen, GA 31047, USA
2.3
Layout of Store

Employee was leaving out of restroom and I asked who the manager on duty was.She said she didn't know.

I told cashier at the register about nasty bathroom and he said he would let manager know. I continued on to look at a refrigerator and decided that I didn't need to be there. If the staff doesn't care about their store, they certainly are not going to care about my experience or needs. As I was leaving, I saw Ryan the manager.

I was explaining how nasty the ladies restroom was and knew the cashier didn't tell him. I also knew that I had made the right decision to leave because the staff didn't care! The bathroom was disgusting.

Every toilet was nasty with waste of some sort.Really bad.

Review about: Lowes Bathroom Facility.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Do you really think the most important thing the employees have to do is find a manage to let the know the restrooms are a mess?They have jobs they are assigned to and can't just take off looking for the store manager.

If you want the store manager to be aware of a situation talk to them, not a cashier or a salesperson.Keep in mind it's usually customers making a mess out of the restrooms, not the employees.

Not their job.