placed order today 7-16-18 online paid with my charge. Before I left to pickup order I received another email saying sorry store does not have my order after all.

Order delayed do I want to keep order or cancel. I do not want the order #353295372 as it is not available till next week, I needed it today. I have called 3 different phone numbers to cancel this order since before lunch today and it is now 8:30 at night and I still have not reached a person to cancel this order. I have sat on hold 5 different times.

I am not picking this order up next week and I am not sitting on hold anymore! You cant tell me that you have too many calls and I can't talk to anyone all day and night!!!! Do not charge my lowes credit card for this order!!!!!!!!! When I placed the order online why did it say it was available at the store and then the store did not have anymore???????

This is the 2nd time this has happened, making me not want to order online at lowes anymore. Debra Merola 412-848-4955 Bullshit

Review about: Lowes Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Call your local store. Talk to the customer service desk. They can cancel your order for you.

Why would you put your order number, name and phone number in a complaint like this? This isn't a Lowes web site.