181 Fort Mill Hwy, Indian Land, SC 29707, USA
4.0

I do not like seeing non-service animals in Lowes. Today there was a PitBull riding in a cart—definitely not a service dog.

1–my family has allergies to animal fur. We shouldn’t have to be exposed to this in a home improvement store. A pet store, I understand. But not here!!!!

2-for people who say these are your children, I can sympathize, but my children wore diapers. Tonight I witnessed the biggest dog *** LEFT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE AISLE in LOWES. Some say that MOST owners would’ve cleaned it up. But I saw tonight what happens when someone is not responsible.

Other customers shouldn’t have to deal with the sanitation risks that come with allowing pets in Lowes. Workers walked right past it , and I actually went to them TWICE to get them to clean it. 3-This is not sanitary!!!! Pets can carry diseases and parasites.

AND some owners are NOT responsible and do not seek vet care for prevention. I do not want my child to ride in a cart and expose them to PARASITES through no fault of ours!!! Disgusting!!!!

Lowes IS NOT A DOG PARK!!!! It is ridiculous that pets are allowed !!!

Comments

I am a rotten dog lover. I think my dogs are cuter than babies and better behaved and I would choose my dogs over people and even some family members.

However I'm not that closed minded to see that this lady has a point. If people cannot be responsible about their pets then they shouldn't be allowed. We take ours to pet stores and we always put a towel down in the cart to keep the cart clean, and not that we have to because after all it is a pet store but because that's what responsible people do. When we walk them in if they lift their leg and I don't catch it on time, I fetch paper towels and clean it up and even spray it and wipe it up again.

Why? Because that's what a responsible dog owner does. So If I'm in lowes shopping I walk down an aisle where some owner left a pile of crap on the floor, you bet I'm going to complain about it. Why?

Because I didn't go to lowes to step in dog crap. Grow up people, part of being an adult is knowing when someone with a different opinion to yours is right.

3 - Shop somewhere else!

to PCFL1592 #1692636

she has a point. I am an animal lover but she does have a point. If people aren't going to be responsible about their pets they shouldn't bring them along

What about the unwashed masses who don't believe in personal hygiene? Should they be banned from Lowe's as well?

Personally, I am always delighted to see a cute doggie in a store. I used to bring one into stores myself, and I got 99% positive reactions.

I bet 90% of dogs that walk in are more well behaved than your children. A little bit of dog *** is nothing to handle after dealing with hearing your screaming kids for 8 hours.

I don't want kids in the stores, does that mean we can ban them too?

No, they need to have a no pet hater policy.