It's basically summed up as this: If you aren't sure, don't buy.

I am an appliance associate and I deal with some of the most dependent customers on the planet. It might be because the country we live in has spoiled the brattier of us by telling them you can have whatever, whenever. It could be that they're just plain ***. Either way, I'm always perplexed at the amount of questions these select people need to ask about EVERYTHING. It's as if they've never walked into any store or used any kind of product in their lives.

Such questions as, "Why is it black instead of white?" and "Do you think this would look okay at my house?"

People, please: Grow up. A red vest doesn't mean we become your personal shopping assistant. If you can't figure out how to use a measuring tape, paint roller, power drill, or a *** trimmer by yourself, then why in the perfect *** would you buy one?

Bring enough money, know what you want, and quit being such a little *** because you're wrong. We don't care about you. Lowe's might, but we're just employees who are tired of holding your *** baby hand.

Comments

THAT'S THE KIND OF ATTITUDE THAT SHOWS LOWES IS NOT CONCERNED WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT'S THE KIND OF PERSON WHO NEEDS TO BE FIRED THAN TAKE OUTSIDE AND SEE WHO IS THE LITTLE *** JUST *** WORKER

Very unprofessional. If you dont like your job, please quit so a caring associate can take your place.

alessandra

I think it's time you found another job that doesn't require customer relation skills...If you don't like what you're doing quit ...there all your problems are solved and you didn't even have to pay a shrink

I do believe i understand the fundamentals of what you are trying to say... And at times I would agree with potions of what you wrote.

I myself work in flooring, and i get asked several times a day "do you think that would look good". To which i usually respond with my personal preference in material, but with out knowing what the inside of you home looks like, its hard for me to tell.

I do think the two individuals who wrote a comment before me, are correct... although harsh.

If you are so up ended by the clientele at you store... maybe its time to move. Personally i would rather deal with rich and

entitled, then poor and scary. I have worked in both, and its far worse wondering everyday if the gentleman in the hooded sweatshirt who walks in 2 minutes before close is there to buy a last minute light bulb or to hold you at gun point.

Which has happened to me, twice, at the same Lowe's store in a not great part of town.

I am now in the rich nose in the air part of town, and its a lot better.

At the end of the day, I hope you find something that makes you happy, because walking around with that much anger and aggression is not only counter productive, but it has got to be exhausting.

Can you tell me which Lowes you work at so I can come slap you? How about this, you don't like you're job, move the FLUCK on and get another instead of complaining about the customers who pay your freaking wage.

Wow dude, take a Valium! Sounds to me your just upset with your own lack of education and that you are socially/economicly stuck in what you perceive as a dead end job.

Be happy those "***" are there to help pay your check, that or you can go find a job cleaning toilets or something? Toilets don't ask questions! Sorry to here that the same People who enable you to by Cherrios are the same ones you precive *** having pissed in them! Whaaa, I don't know anything I just wear a red vest!

Get over it. In this day and age you should just be happy to be employed!