Seller: Lowes State: Nevada City: Carson City Product: Lowes Customer Care Clear all filters (0 of 474 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Carson City, Nevada - Never again from Lowe's

Huh?! Purchased was made on line from LOWE's. I did not purchase from a third party just to be delivered by Lowe's. Looks like it may have to do with the sales person comission. It makes it look like Carson City Lowe's employees hedge their commission against customer satisfaction And one more thing. We got a call on August 6th and were told that the item I ordered is badly damaged and it cannot be delivered. I cancelled the order. But now I cannot find this item at this price anywhere else. It is $100 more. So... because of the boondoggling jogb done by Lowe's I will now have to spend $107.60 more "Thank you" Lowe's. Atta boy!
Review
Service
Lowes Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Improve on line ordering and customer service

Lowes in Carson City, Nevada - Dishwasher

Ordered a Samsung dishwasher on line on 7/25/16. Website specifies "free local delivery" . OK. 2 days after I placed the order I fond out that my CC has already been charged for the amount. During this time I did not receive any calls or e-mails. I called the store 3 or 4 times until I was able to talk to a receptionist. I got transferred to Appliances and after 8 or 10 rings back to the receptionist. This went back and forth couple of times. Receptionist took my name and was told I will get a call back. Nope. I called next day and got a hold of customer service. Was told my appliance is scheduled to arrive on the 29th and I will be notified immediately. I inquired as to why my CC was already charged and was told this is the procedure when they order from the manufacturer. And I thought they are retail. No call on the 29th. I called and left a contact #. Got a call back in about 2 hours and was told the appliance arrived; but, if I want to get it quickly I should come and pick it up myself. Not funny. I opted for delivery and was told they'll not be able to deliver until 8/7/16. Again, not funny. This is the first and last time I will purchase anything form Carson City Lowe's. This is probably the worst customer service I ever encountered
#1192755

You didn't purchase it from the store, you purchased it online. That is like buying it at one store and wanting it delivered by another. Things would have gone a lot smoother for you if you had actually gone to the store and made the purchase there.

Review
Service
Lowes Customer Care
Cons
  • Poor customer service
  • Cc charged 2 weeks before product is scheduled for delivery
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111