State: Nevada City: Las Vegas Clear all filters (15 of 4877 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Lowes in Las Vegas, Nevada - Military discount

Military discount I Purchased a washer and a dryer which are always on sale they gave me no discount whatsoever I paid the same price as everyone else I have several houses that I rent out always got a military discount with my my Lowe’s card and my Lowe’s credit card this can be checked Clifford Nazzaro I am very disappointed this would be the same price than anybody walking in the store could get please check my account thank you

As you are posting here I will assume that you can use the internet. Have you ever gone to Lowes.com and clicked on the military discount tab?

If you bother reading the terms of the discount you are requesting you will find that to doesn't apply to items that are already discounted.

You should be grateful when a store offers a discount program and take time to learn what the program offers. There are a lot of other professions equally deserving of a discount and they aren't offered one and you don't see them complaining.

Review
Pros
  • Product in store availability
Cons
  • Being treated like i was bothering them
Pricing issue
Price reduction
Tags
  • lowes failure

Lowes in Las Vegas, Nevada - LAWSUIT: FRAUD, DECEPTION, & MONEY OWED

I BOUGHT EXPENSIVE GRANITE FROM LOWE'S ON SALE FOR $4,400 IN JULY & TO THIS DAY (NOVEMBER 2018) THEY INSTALLED GRANITE THAT DOES NOT MATCH AT ALL. LOWE'S & DESERT EAGLE STONE (702) SCREWED ME SO I WILL SUE THEM. THEY HAVE ALL MY MONEY & HAVE BEEN HORRIBLE TO ME. LOWE'S EMPLOYEES ARE LAZY, SLOPPY, & UNPROFESSIONAL SO I WILL SUE BOTH LOWE'S & DESERT EAGLE STONE IN COLORADO & HERE IN HENDERSON, NEVADA. I ALSO WANT LAZY CHANTE FIRED AT LOWE'S #784. I WILL PURSUE THAT ALONG WITH LYING STORE MGR NATHANIEL WHO LIED ON THE PHONE THAT WAS RECORDED. HE FINALLY ADMITTED TO NEVER CONTACTING ME. (702)804-0054 EXTENSION 347 (LAZY, LYING, INEPT INSTALLATION MGR WHOM I WILL SEEK TO HAVE FIRED. KAREN *** 702-240-8480

You should always inspect a natural product like granite that will have color variations before it is installed. If it didn’t match, why didn’t you refuse it rather than let them install it?

I continue to be harassed. Get a hobby. Get a life....

What do you mean it doesn't match? Granite is a natural product and no 2 pieces will be exactly alike.

@Anonymous

You idiot. it is pink & a totally different hue.

Lowe's has been to my house twice, & went to Desert Eagle Stone for a third time. I bought expensive granite on sale & they put a huge piece in that does not match color, hue, etc.

Mind your own business stupid. Of course the backsplash finally installed in December after purchasing over July 4th weekend substantiates how unprofessional, & criminal Desert Eagle Stone is.

View more comments (3)
Lowes Countertop Installation
Pros
  • Store manager apology
Cons
  • Having granite installed that does not match
  • Problem solving skills
  • Unwillingness to offer assistance
Damaged or defective
Full refund

Lowes in Las Vegas, Nevada - Miscommunication

I went into the local Lowes store and was told that in order to get a quote it would cost $45 for them to come out and give me a quote. I paid the quote fee because I want to get my floors done. When the quoter arrived he told me that it would take an additional 3 days to get a quote. If I had to wait 1 week for a quote, I can only imagine how long it will take to get the job done. They are quick to get the money but to get answers it is impossible. Now I understand why they cannot be honest from the start. It would go a long way to wanting to do business with them.
Lowes Flooring Installation
Poor customer service
Full refund

Lowes in Las Vegas, Nevada - Door installation

I went to the Lowe’s store in Summerlin Nevada and explained clearly to the doors seller person that I needed a door on the second floor to the balcony with 2 purposes: (1) to get some fresh air and (2) the door can stop the bugs from getting in the house. The seller said the security door design that I chose would do the job. I had it installed, but there are some really big gaps at the bottom of the door. This is really a sloppy job by the installer not measuring it properly as compared to two other security doors that I had installed in our house. I talked to the Installation Department at Lowe’s and the manager there had an attitude and told me that the door was mine after the installation and she could do nothing about it. One of the sellers at Lowe’s suggested me to buy the door seals at Home Depot. I went to Home Depot to ask if they sold any door seals that could cover those big gaps. They showed me the door seals which Lowe’s doesn’t sell. I talked to the manager at Lowe’s again and she said she could not have the installer to come back installing whatever Lowe’s doesn’t sell. The Doors Department at Lowe’s was willing to sell me a storm door to replace to security door, but the manager of the Installation Department refused to replace the door. Even though I was willing to pay the price difference between the storm door and the security door, in addition to the installation. The Installation Department Manager continued with the same attitude and refused to work with me to fix this problem!
Review
#1041963 Review #1041963 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lowes Door Installation
Door installation
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Lowes in Las Vegas, Nevada - Hardwood floor installation..!

Update by user Jan 10, 2013

the monetary loss is not exact, since the site asked me to fill, I had to fill that no, that is not exact, besides, it is not a loss about this complaint, it is my opportunity to avail a credit and use the money elsewhere, as well a matter of getting discounts of 5% and more.

Original review posted by user Jan 10, 2013

I bought the hardwood floor installation service from lowes, both the hardwood material and installation was pretty good, great work. However, the lowes credit or finance side has flaws and terrible issues, it is not just about lowes but the partnership they have with GE money/finance/capital, that provides credit services to lowes. GE is one of the most notorious and worthless financial company ever, I still have two or three different store cards and credit cards from GE, but starting from customer service, finance decisions such as under writing, amount of credit, fees and payments, online billing or online accounts, everything is a night mare to deal with GE. I spent several thousands on my home project (hardwood floor), the clerks and lowes employees advised me to apply for a credit that comes with discount and other perks, besides I do not have to pay a lump some for the project and save the money for something else., When I applied right from the store, the GE people wanted to double check ids everything, that is ok, I had no problem, but after confirming that it was me, the rep processed and approved for a *** $800 credit, what a low life, I am spending close to $20K on my home improvement projects and ready to pay cash, they approved this toilet credit. I had to call the underwriter, and speak, he was useless and same like any other underwriter ***, he did not make any change to the amount. I had to change my mind to pay cash. This is the tragedy of some of the finance companies like GE, particularly GE, why Lowes having business with such companies?, I would not deal with GE even if they pay me, what a third rate company.
Lowes Installation
Loss

Lowes in Las Vegas, Nevada - I WAS TOLD TO GO TO ***!!!!

On september 29th a repairman from (ABM APPLIANCE REPAIR) came to my home to look at my samsung washer that was leaking. i was told that my warranty will cover the man coming out. i had to call lowes once before with a problem with the samsung dryer. that was an ugly experience also with the same repair man. Upon fixing my washer he demanded i pay him $60.00 for him coming out. In the meentime i had called the ABM APPLIANCE REPAIR store to ask why i had to pay the man $60.00? during the conversation with ABM his boss waved the $60.00 fee. this upset the repairman so he decided to take it out on me! while he was working on the washer he had called me to come where he was working and when i went back to see what he needed, he totally ignored me and i tried to tell him where it started leaking and he pushed my hand away and told me not to tell him how to do his job. it just escalated from there. at the end of the whole mess, he ended up throwing a bunch of wet towels at me, as he was saying,"do not ever call in for repair service again because i will never come to this home again,.at that he shoved the clipboard in my stomach and told me to sign the paper. as he was leaving he threw a piece of rubber mat that i keep ontop my washer so no one scratches it, on the floor, he slammed my interior door so hard that he knocked my alarm system mechenisaim off the door, and he slammed the exterior door, (security screen door), that we had to kick it to get it to open. I am not mad at samsung or lowes really, just want to get it out there what kind of people lowes has to send out to peoples homes to repair things. this company is contracted through lowes. he is a very rude and sloopy repair man. I am 64 years old and i don't need this from anyone. maybe if i weren't so old, he would have needed to be repaired! janie from las vegas nv
Product
Lowes Warranty
Tags
  • repair man

LOWES REFUND POLICY

I have bought appliances, tile for my home, etc. Don't ever pay them anything in CASH !!! My return items were never opened - factory sealed amounting to $75.00 a very small amount compared to thousands spent in the past 6 months.. They expect me tp provide exact dates - only 3 maximum accepted in order for a refund - otherwise a store credit. These purchases were not made on one day... I will not be forced to purchase through a store credit! Regardless, I need appliances that will not be purchased again at Lowes.. Never had this problem at Home Depot! So don't pay them cash for anything!!!

To those who have never heard of it try MYLOWES..... unlike other store key chain cards MYLOWES is actually a benefit for this reason.

As long as you go online and register it(which takes 3 minutes) and have your cashier scan it each and every time you make a purchase it will keep a log of all your purchases. An online receipt if you will. There fore if you paid cash, it would show on there and you'd get your cash back.

period end of story.

It has other benefits. But as far as this issue is concerned, i think my reply is enough

How about providing receipts for the returns? If you paid cash, you receive cash back - issue resolved.

Only way this could happen is if you paid cash, didn't give a tel#, and tried to return items without a receipt. So you're unlucky, clueless, or a thief.

Since you say you spends $1000s at Lowes, unlucky is extremely, er, unlikely. If you're still following me, clueless is unlikely, too.

After all, your post uses good spelling and grammar, and this wouldn't happen if you're as dumb [oops, clueless] as you imply. So, sounds like to me you're a thief (or "scammer" if you prefer to obscure [look it up] what you are.

Go somewhere else then!!! Stop crying about a scam that didn't work!

Policies are in place for a reason. You need a MyLowe's card!!

Well said to the both of you!!! I work at lowes and my husband works for menards, and both places have the same policy!

we have ppl that come in and steal to get store credit so they can sell the gift card for cash, so grow up and get orginized. keep up with your reciepts,im sorry to say the dishonest ruin it for the rest of us

I have some news for you! Home Depot has the same policy for items without a receipt and so does my store Menards.

It's to protect against shoplifters who then try and return items for cash with out a receipt. You are now EDUCATED!

So you're mad because you don't get cash without a receipt? Is this a new revelation to you?

As long as you have a receipt or a telephone number to look up the order, then you shouldn't have this problem.

Grow a brain, bro. Home Depot would do the exact same thing.

View more comments (6)

Lowes charged for service appliance 10 days old

bought a dryer which broke in eleven days. lowes farmed out service for new dryer. the farmed out company insisted on my credit card number or they wouldn't come. when i cancelled the service call the farmed out company still showed up, (have voicemail acknowledging cancellation). lowes refused to do anything about this and i got hit with a $75.00 charge. complaints to lowes did nothing. even the cerrtified letter return receipt requested to the ceo went unanswered. from start to finish no one returned my calls on time, no one knew what was going on, and no one would help.
Product
Lowes Credit Card

Lowes in Las Vegas, Nevada - *** Attittude Cashiers

LOWES @ East Charlseton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV I walked out to the garden section to pay for my stuff. As I approach the cash registered, I see this young woman(the cashier) leaning onto the counter where I set my things to checkout. She was talking to a family with a newborn. I wait for a minute or so then walk between the cashier and the lady with the kid to get to the only active checkout. Right away the cashier has an attitude, like how dare you interupt my social life just to pay for your things. As we left the cash register and walked outside the man that was picking up the woman with the baby pulled up right in front of us, OFF the designated road, and blocked our exit to the parking lot. My gut feeling is that this was racially motivated. What ever happened to stores that at least pretend to appreciate your business?

Anytime you feel like you are being disrespected or are not getting the service you deserve, all you have to do is ask for the MOD. Its the MOD's job to take care of this sort of thing.

If you leave the store without saying anything to the MOD how do you expect them to handle the situation and make anything better? If no one says anything then they assume everything is ok.

Stop reposting. We got the hint the first time you pulled the race card and cried like a big baby.

View more comments (1)
Lowes Cashier

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111

Home Depot
2439 reviews
2.1
Compare

Lowes in Las Vegas, Nevada - Bought $2250. appliances from Lowe's now broken; company stiffed me.

Update by user Oct 19, 2011

I am pleased to announce that Lowe\'s will be reimbursing me for my loss and therefore I am no longer a pissed consumer but a satisfied consumer!

Original review posted by user Oct 12, 2011

We paid $2245.06 for a top of the line set of Whirlpool Washer/Dryer. One was repaired at least 4 times & is now damaged. The other unit can't be repaired. On 2/15/11 we purchased a top of the line matching set of Washer/Dryer from Lowes with an extended warranty for an additional 4 years and were told it covered everything from "top to bottom". Two months later the Dryer stopped working and had to be replaced. On 8/23/11, the Washer stopped working because the lid cracked and we waited through 4 visits by various repairmen contracted out by Lowes and included a factory authorized repairman from Whirlpool. The Lowes repairman couldn't fix the problem and ended up damaging the Washer and admitted doing so. He took a brush and painted over the scratched up areas. This is not acceptable. The Whirlpool repairman could not repair the Dryer and said he would have to order numerous parts and try to rebuild it. Totally unacceptable. In addition to this, the Lowes repairman refused to come out to fix these unless we provided them with our credit card which we were forced to do. They did not fix the units but charged us $150. We have seen been refunded $75. of the fraudulently charged $150. I have made at least 10-15 telephone calls to the service provider Lowes Service Advantage, the local Lowes store of purchase and the Whirlpool Co. In essence all I have gotten for this frustration and aggravation is "we're working on it". Since these units have had to been repaired numerous times or can't be repaired, we want our money back from the store to purchase a different brand that may be far less troublesome. I have also filed a complaint with the Nevada BBB, the Michigan BBB, and the Michigan, Nevada and North Carolina Attorney Generals office. The next step if we are not refunded our money will be Small Claims Court.

Call 1800 or 866 44 lowes, they will take complaint. And force the store to respond and help u. They should exchange it and give money for service.

Pay the $$ and take them to court. The way I was treated is unacceptable, and getting a full refund is evident that the management knows they have internal issues. I went to Home Depot and had no problems.

View more comments (1)