My mother purchased an $11,000 floor 3 months ago and since it was special ordered floor had to pay for it up front. Still waiting on Legacy installers to install.

Floor has to acclamatie.... it’s been in the House acclaimating for 2 months. This is crazy...... I bought a floor from 50 floor and from date of purchase to walking on my new floor was less than a month.

Lowe’s and Legacy should take some training from 50 Floor! In the meantime, my 86 year old mother has been displaced for 2 months. Legacy has horrendous customer service so don’t even bother calling them. Lowe’s is no help either and it is apparent the two companies do not communicate.

They never return your call. Legacy makes excuses and blames Lowe’s. Lowe’s makes excuses and blames Legacy. There is absolutely no coordination, only excuses!!

If my mother wasn’t totally in love with the floor she purchased from Lowe’s, I would have her a floor from 50 floor down next week. Run as fast as you can from this business combo of Lowe’s + Legacy!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Flooring Installation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service received.

Comments

h.kitchener

I ran into a similar problem many years ago. Bottom line is that you cannot go just on time.

There are other factors to consider and perform. I found a good article concerning this: http://www.uptownfloors.com/preparation/acclimation.htm