299 Grant Avenue Rd, Auburn, NY 13021
1.5

Update by user Sep 13

Oh and don't expect anyone to call you back about your problem.

Original review posted by user Sep 13

I had one window priced out at $1000 on June 27th 2019. Paid in full and as of Sept.

1st 2019 no call no window. But they have my money. I had a contract that said all work would be done no later then Aug. 30th 2019.

I called the 1-877-505-4923 number and they said the window would not be there till Sept. 6th two hrs later I received a call telling me the window would be there the next day and I needed to be there. So I had to take the day off from work and they never showed. I called that night and they said we told you the window would be here the 6th of Sept.

I told them that they called me and what they said. They looked into it and said there people made a mistake. Then on the 6th of Sept. no window.

Not till the 9th did I get a call from the company that would be putting in the window which has been very helpful unlike Lowes. They said they would be out to put in the window that I should have had. I told them I didn't receive the window so they called and found the window. Yesterday they came with the window and put it in.

They called me and said they had good news and bad news. The window was in and the bad news was it was damaged. You can see where the window was strapped down to hard from the Factory. So once again I am waiting.

To make this even better I wake up to find the window that they put in is steamed over and I can not see out it at all. The window is junk and Lowes is junk. I have never went on and played the review game till now. But this is the worst place to do business I have seen.

I would rather do business on ebay with someone from China then Lowes. At least China is helpful when you contact them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Remodeling.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Cons: Anything to do with lowes.

• Lowes Auburn NY