Naples, Florida
3.0

I bought and paid in advance over $33,000 to replace my doors and windows at the end of July 2015. As of now (Jan 2016) I still don't have the project done.

From measuring incorrectly, to sending damaged product the list of excuses continues. The guy who sold the project totally botched up everything. They offered me 18 mths interest free, but gave me 12. After numerous calls, they gave me the period I signed up for.

The sales guy even promised I could use the new home owner 10% discount on the project, this also turned out to be false.

They blamed the installer and their schedule but turned out it was Lowes that messed things up. Finally resorted to filing a complaint with Better Business Bureau.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Cons: Delivery, Lack of responsibility.

Comments

Good luck convincing lowes to do the right thing, lowes could care less so long as they get paid.

Yeah, this is the interesting thing. In this industry, mistakes happen - but Lowes truly does not care and makes no attempt at customer service at all.

They put it right back on the consumer as if we did something wrong. It is ridiculous.