I have to say that I have never had trouble with Lowes until about a month ago when i went to return left over items from a project at my house, the Lady in returns couldn't find the upc code to return it so she contacted the manager in building materials and he came over and told me that i had altered the product and was trying to return it, I explained that when i bought them from the salem store they had trouble finding the upc, so he walked away and came back and said his computer doesn't show anything, then said to me that i had altered the concrete block and was trying to steal from the store, at which point he said it so loud that the people in line were talking about it, the assistant manager came over and returned it at this time. and i asked him to call the salem store to verify that they sell this item and he just said there is no need to.
Me and my family drove to the salem store and spoke with the assistant manager and told him what had happened and he called the other store to tell them that infact they did sell that item, he kept apologizing for what had happened.
That following Monday i called and spoke with the store manager, which seemed to be helpful until a few hours later when my phone beeped and linkedin notified me that this creepy manager had looked me up? why does this manager need to look me up on social media to resolve an issue, then an hour later he tried to add me on face book.
Next time you think about shopping at lowes think about if you have trouble you will be accused of stealing and the creeps will try and look you up online. This is very scary what are there motives?
The worse part is on average i spend 10,000 a year with this company. but never again will they see a dollar of my money!!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Layout of Store|
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 10/22/2012 I was at the Lowe's store in Van Buren, Arkansas to purchase some tile for a bathroom project. There were several employees throughout the store congregating talking about..."
- "there was a special going on through the Lowe's website for a hitachi drill combo kit that was priced at $159 for $55.95. I checked in my area so see..."
- "It took us 3 years to make a final decision on getting someone to do our deck. We signed a contract on May 3, 2014 with Lowes to get..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "The only reason I ordered through Cichic was because they advertised yoga onzie brand pants, by the way is still being shown as in stock. But when the package arrived..."
- "We absolutely love the carls jr on north lancaster in salem oregon the restaurant is very clean ,the crew is polite and curtious and the food is delicious, the manager..."
- "The flowers delivered looked like a $10 2 day old arrangement from walmart! I paid $62 for junk! I sent them a picture and requested a replacement be sent. They..."
- "I was appalled at how the service on this airline has declined since I last used the airline in 2012. They were one of the best back then. Now they..."