I have to say that I have never had trouble with Lowes until about a month ago when i went to return left over items from a project at my house, the Lady in returns couldn't find the upc code to return it so she contacted the manager in building materials and he came over and told me that i had altered the product and was trying to return it, I explained that when i bought them from the salem store they had trouble finding the upc, so he walked away and came back and said his computer doesn't show anything, then said to me that i had altered the concrete block and was trying to steal from the store, at which point he said it so loud that the people in line were talking about it, the assistant manager came over and returned it at this time. and i asked him to call the salem store to verify that they sell this item and he just said there is no need to.
Me and my family drove to the salem store and spoke with the assistant manager and told him what had happened and he called the other store to tell them that infact they did sell that item, he kept apologizing for what had happened.
That following Monday i called and spoke with the store manager, which seemed to be helpful until a few hours later when my phone beeped and linkedin notified me that this creepy manager had looked me up? why does this manager need to look me up on social media to resolve an issue, then an hour later he tried to add me on face book.
Next time you think about shopping at lowes think about if you have trouble you will be accused of stealing and the creeps will try and look you up online. This is very scary what are there motives?
The worse part is on average i spend 10,000 a year with this company. but never again will they see a dollar of my money!!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Ease of Use|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Layout of Store|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It runs, spots, dripped down my walls ON MY CARPET AND BASEBOARDS IM POSTING PICTURES it was horrible I paid so much money on cleaning products it got all over..."
- "Purchased a drill and impact driver Set from Lowe's. I purchased a replacement plan at the same time. 60 days after the purchase the drill broke. I..."
- "Mid February decided to purchase laminate flooring material through Lowe's. Called flooring dept at my local Lowe's and arranged to have room measured. Took 2 weeks - end of Feb..."
- "I was appalled at how the service on this airline has declined since I last used the airline in 2012. They were one of the best back then. Now they..."
- "Purchased a 12' kinky curly virgin human hair wig shipped 8/25/15 from seller Hongjie Chen. I paid between $110.00- $120.00. Seller sold me a wig made with dead people's hair...."
- "We absolutely love the carls jr on north lancaster in salem oregon the restaurant is very clean ,the crew is polite and curtious and the food is delicious, the manager..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."
- "Hi, My Order was Declined but it was already paid! I ordered an item from lazada which is "ZJ - 5802LD Mini Portable Android Bluetooth 2.0 58mm Thermal Receipt Printer..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."