Lowes - Never shop here again

78 of 2595 Lowes reviews

I have to say that I have never had trouble with Lowes until about a month ago when i went to return left over items from a project at my house, the Lady in returns couldn't find the upc code to return it so she contacted the manager in building materials and he came over and told me that i had altered the product and was trying to return it, I explained that when i bought them from the salem store they had trouble finding the upc, so he walked away and came back and said his computer doesn't show anything, then said to me that i had altered the concrete block and was trying to steal from the store, at which point he said it so loud that the people in line were talking about it, the assistant manager came over and returned it at this time. and i asked him to call the salem store to verify that they sell this item and he just said there is no need to.

Me and my family drove to the salem store and spoke with the assistant manager and told him what had happened and he called the other store to tell them that infact they did sell that item, he kept apologizing for what had happened.

That following Monday i called and spoke with the store manager, which seemed to be helpful until a few hours later when my phone beeped and linkedin notified me that this creepy manager had looked me up? why does this manager need to look me up on social media to resolve an issue, then an hour later he tried to add me on face book.

Next time you think about shopping at lowes think about if you have trouble you will be accused of stealing and the creeps will try and look you up online. This is very scary what are there motives?

The worse part is on average i spend 10,000 a year with this company. but never again will they see a dollar of my money!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #937929

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lowes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
78 of 2595 Lowes reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.