spent 3200.00 at Lowes in front royal, Va

bar bq grill assembley was included and delivery also had to pay for assembly of trailer for the john deer tractor I bought also. they delivered and nothing was assembled, also a chain saw I purchased stopped working after 30 minutes, I took it back the next day and they replaced it with a new one, I waited 6 or 8 weeks because of weather and used the replacement and it did the same thing, I took it back and they tried to charge me 99.00 to fix it.

the lowered it to 25.00 andf said it was my falt it was the wrong chain. It was brand new! 374.00! I had a credit for a free propane tank refill for not giving me a filled new tank when I originally bought everything.

Well Manager Lisa H. said she will take my credit of 14.00 off the 25.00 I owed for the new chain saw with the wrong chain they sold me and the total would be 9.00

+tax and I said I spent almost 4k here in the last 2 to 3 months and she said I dont care if you spent a dollar or 20k its 9.00

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 28, 2008.

Comments

what you think just because you are some hot shot that spends a ton of money you should be treated differently than others you are sadly mistaken. if you can spend 3k whats another 25 bucks after all they did give you a huge discount even though if it was me i would have made you pay the 99 dollars just like every one else its people like you that make working in retail suck. also you should be happy that people are willing to get paid next to nothing to put up with *** people like you other wise there would not even be a place where you can go and *** about *** ***