2.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

July 2017 we contracted through Lowes in Adrian Michigan to have a new furnace put in. We just purchased the home and the furnace was 30 years old.

Of course i wanted one of the best. The gentleman at lowes helped us pick it out. Things went smoothly until September 2018. We had to use the furnace and it stopped several times.

We had a few service calls and I kept contacting Trane the manufacture of the furnace. Finally Trane recommended someone to come out and take a look and when they did they said the furnace was installed incorrectly. By this time it was November. Michigan can be unpredictable when it comes to weather.

I immediately contacted trane they stated warranty would be voided unless we could get it installed correctly. Contacted Corporate at Lowes who acted fairly quickly to get someone out there but in the mean time we are using electric heaters. The furnace was never state inspected. I respectfully requested them to reimburse me for my electric bill.

I even contact toledo 11 Call for action. Who they have said have not been able to get a return call from the local manager. Here it is January 10th The furnace has still not been state inspected.

I felt just tossed to the side lines. My husband even attempted to speak with the store manager.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Furnace Installation.

Preferred solution: Considering we were without heat several times this season I thought they would at least reimburse us for our electric bills for two months by bill doubled because of electric heaters.

Lowes Cons: Furnace was installed incorrectly.

Comments