State: New Jersey City: Butler Clear all filters (4 of 4889 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Lowes in Butler, New Jersey - I got conflicting information from 3 salespeople including the manager

This is regarding a screen door that I intend to install myself. I spent 1 hour with a salesman who told me I could order the item online for $20 less than in the store and have it shipped to my local store to pick up free of delivery charge in Butler NJ. He printed out all the information. Online it said it was not available at my local store. I called the store 7 times and was cut off or hung up on. one saleslady told me I could get the delivery charge refunded. when I called the manager told me that was not true. I would have to pay a delivery charge. i'll be shopping at Home Depot now.
Lowes Sales Representative
Cons
  • Inaccurate info
  • Rude manager
  • Inaccurate info rude manager
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Lowes, Butler, NJ

2.3
I've been waiting two weeks for an associate to call me back with an estimate for an installation. I can't get hold of anyone. This store is so bad they don't even answer the store phone. I even tried to call during the day at 10:30am and 2:30pm, you figure someone would be available during those times. Nope, just rings and rings. I contacted the corporate office to complain and they said the store manager would call me back in 24 hours and it's now been 3 days. Also, when you go in the store there is never anyone in the isles for assistance. You're pretty much on your own.

Anonymous, Read what you write and try to spell correctly instead of being an ***

If it's that hard to get an estimate so the can make the sale, just think how long it will take to get someone to do the work after they have your money.

So you say there is never anyone in the isles to help? In a self service home improvement warehouse? How ODD!

View more comments (2)
Lowes Installation

Lowes Corporate Not Responding

1.6

Update by user Dec 11, 2017

Still no response from Lowes Corporate. Hard to believe this is such an effort to have someone return a call. I no longer feel like being reasonable with these people.

Original review posted by user Dec 11, 2017

Had issue with floor installation that caused us to cancel family dinner for 22 people. Was promised 3 times in 3 consecutive weekly phone calls that a Marketing Director, then a Regional Manager would DEFINITELY call me within 24 hours. The customer relations people I spoke to were - RJ, Joann, Kay B, and Jessica (who just kept me on hold until after 10min I hung up. My incident # is 1-18254663367 I received NO call from any of these managers and continue to be frustrated at their lack of response. I am about to go "public" with this abuse. Thought you should know.

How long did it take you to receive your refund?

Lowes Flooring Installation
Cons
  • Unprofessional management
  • Poor customer service from corporate - 800-445-6937
Full refund
Tags
  • Incompleted Contract
  • Broken Promise

Lowes in Butler, New Jersey - Poor, not very responsive, no sense of urgency

2.3
Ordered and fully paid for a Pergo laminate floor to be installed for 2 guest rooms before the arrival of our guests for Thanksgiving. Delivery men would not deliver pallet of flooring inside house - left it in cold garage for week and a half before I could get it into the proper rooms to acclimate. Had to aggressively call and chase down installers to set date for installation that was convenient for THEM. Bottom line, not installed before Thanksgiving. We had to cancel Thanksgiving family dinner because we had no place to sleep long distance visitors. Very pissed off. Still trying to get return calls from store and department managers to resolve. The only response I got was from a trucker who tried to pick up the flooring from the house at 7:30am one morning this week. No reference to the $4330 of my money they are still holding. Beware, management at this store is not very responsive.

Most deliveries from home centers are off the back of the truck unless you make arrangements and pay extra to have product brought into the house. You shouldn't have waited to get it inside if thats where you wanted it. I doubt you are the only customer on the schedule for installation and they shouldn't be expected to bump someone else to get your job done.

Lowes Flooring Installation
Cons
  • Store management
  • Poor management response to my issue
Price reduction

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111