State: New Jersey City: Camden Product: Lowes Gift Card Clear all filters (1 of 21 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
A over a year ago, I spent over $6000 to install new french doors and storm doors--which you both, now, have passed through many times. As an incentive/inducement for the job, I was given a $400 pre-paid gift card. I was glad to get it and had plans to use it for the...

I happen to work for Lowe's. I get so sick of people like you calling in and asking "I sat on this thing and never read it and I burned my receipt and I have my thumb up my $%&*@ also I use 10 different phone numbers and don't understand why I have so many records" and I, as an innocent customer care rep trying to earn a living, must listen to you gripe about how you totally failed to cover your own *** and it is now our fault.

CONSUMERS: PLEASE READ THE THINGS YOU ARE GIVEN. IF YOU RECEIVE A CHECK, CASH IT. IF YOU GET A CARD, CHECK FOR AN EXPIRATION DATE.

It's not a "trick" to specify that something will not be replaced past the expiration date...

in what world and at what place of business WILL they replace something past the expiration date? How- er- challenged are you that you didn't read the *** thing? It's four hundred dollars- for me that's enough money to pay attention to like a smart person. We're not here to wipe your butts if you won't even TRY to be an informed consumer.

Stop wasting our time and your money and we'll all be happier. I speak for all CSRs everywhere I'm sure, not just from the company I currently work for.

Nobody makes free money easy- that's why you have to be vigilant on your own behalf. No decently run company would do it for you.

View more comments
Review
Product
Lowes Gift Card
Loss

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111