State: New Jersey City: Egg Harbor City Product: Lowes Carpet Installation Clear all filters (1 of 76 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Egg Harbor City, New Jersey - Carpet Installation Cancellation and Refund

I went to Lowes of Egg Harbor Township NJ this morning to pay the balance for my carpet install. I was excited about getting my room done until I arrived at Lowes. After patiently waiting, the salesman finally got to me and began to process the order. Another customer came to the desk and didn't say excuse me or anything just started asking questions about carpet to the sales person. He stopped waiting on me to answer her question which I didn't mind, she then asked another question and he stopped waiting on me a second time and then left the desk to help her and told me he would be right back. I waited for ten minutes and he had not returned. I looked for him and said to him you need to finish waiting on me, I am 76 years old and on medication that I have to be home to take. He said I will be right back again. I was so mad after waiting for him to wait on me and he just ignored me place in line and my two requests to finish waiting on me. I got so disgusted and I left and went to customer service and asked for a manager and told them what happen and that I wanted my money back and to cancel the order. I felt it was necessary to file this complaint so that you could rectify this problem with this sales person so it never happens again. Plus to let you know an order was lost due to the sales persons bad customer service. In closing, I really wanted this carpet and feel that I should be able to get proper service when I am paying in cash, in full. So upset and disappointed. I have been purchasing all of my home needs from Lowes for years, in fact I never go to Home Depot for anything, but today I guess I am forced to do so. Please advise???
Review
Service
Lowes Carpet Installation
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Incompetent staff
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Please advise????

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111