State: New Jersey City: Elizabeth Product: Lowes Replacement Clear all filters (1 of 40 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Elizabeth, New Jersey - Kitchen Installer Replacement

I received the Kitchen Cabinets on Thursday, May 30, 2013. I called the installer (Mr. Collins) to set a date to install my kitchen cabinets. The installer told me that he will call me back with an installation date. He never returned my call and the only reason he finally called me was only because Lowe's customer service called him. Finally the installer calls me to give me an appointment for Monday, June 3, 2013. I told the installer that I already have personal appointments scheduled for June 3, 2013. I asked him if he can come on Tuesday, June 4 or Wednesday June 5. He stated that he cannot because he will be on vacation. I called Lowe's customer service to have another installer come to install my Kitchen Cabinets. Customer service informed me that they don't have anyone else in my area which is UNACCEPTABLE! The installer called me again after customer service called him and he stated that he can come to install the Cabinets on Wednesday, June 12 which is two weeks after receiving the cabinets which is UNACCEPTABLE. I told the installer that I will accept this date but that I’m calling customer service because I’m frustrated with this service. I want a replacement installer to come over to install my kitchen cabinets. I have the kitchen cabinets in boxes taking up the space in my entire kitchen and another box in my living room. This is very upsetting that Lowe's such a big department store don't have a replacement installer in my area. The installer goes on vacation and the customers have to wait until he returns because Lowe's doesn't have a replacement installer. This is UNACCEPTABLE and I'm NOT happy with this service and It's frustrated that Lowe's cannot have someone to install my cabinets.

After paying Lowes $289.00 to install the free sink

that came with the quartz countertop, we are informed

by the installers that they do not hook up the faucet

or garbage disposal. Then, we had to pay another $229.00 for

them to do the backsplash. We won't be doing business

with Lowe's again.

Review
Service
Lowes Replacement

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111