State: New Jersey City: Holmdel Township Clear all filters (1 of 4839 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Lowes in Holmdel Township, New Jersey - Purchase warranty in store effective after 1 yr

Lowes - Purchase warranty in store effective after 1 yr
I purchased my Frigidaire refrigerator June 29 2019 and a service plan. The fridge is freezing my produce and food. I called and was told I have to contact the manufacturer for the first year! And spoiled food does not apply to freezing only if it stops working !!! WTH Also never appeared on my Lowes account as a purchase, and was told by in store team to contact the warranty team. When I did I get a message open mom- Friday. Call again... Call customer service and they said call Frigidaire! What a run around and I have frozen produce !

Take the time to understand what you are buying. Appliances have a manufacturers warranty.

Many stores and even the manufacturers will offer an extended service plan for sale that will begin when the manufacturers warranty ends and not before. They are correct in telling you to contact the manufacturer as their plan hasn't gone into effect yet.

@Anonymous

Do you work for lowes?!?! You seem to be on every comment saying some smart *** response to anything anybody says.

View more comments (1)
Review
Cons
  • Poor customer service on defective products
Reason of review
Warranty issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Frigidaire appliance

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111