State: New Jersey City: Howell Product: Lowes Shipping Service Clear all filters (1 of 56 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Howell, New Jersey - Kitchen Disaster

1.5
I ordered cabinets from Lowe's in Howell on May 13, 2017. Today is December 1, 2017 and the job is still not complete. Below is a summary of the events that have taken place: Kitchen rep at Howell, NJ store read the measurements from the installer (also from Lowe's) incorrectly Went back to Lowe's to correct the order Cabinets were delivered June, 20, 2017 incorrect sizes New order submitted to manufacturer 2nd cabinet delivery August 8, 2017 2 cabinets still incorrect sizes cannot do install 3rd cabinet delivery September 21, 2017 - ENTIRE summer without a kitchen. Installer came to install cabinets but would not install hardware as that was not listed on the work order because Howell, NJ kitchen rep forgot. One cabinet was sent defective from the manufacturer...still waiting for Lowe's to fix/replace. On May13, 2017 Howell, NJ rep told us interest free financing would be for 18 months. Wrote down on a the back of the credit card agreement that the first bill would show 6 months but then would be corrected. Financing was never corrected and interest free period ends today. Lowe's will not honor 18 months that was promised. I have been in constant contact with customer service at Lowe's and apparently once you have a rep you cannot speak to anyone else. If your rep is on vacation you have to wait for them to return. There is no supervisor. There is no way to request a different rep. I email and leave voicemails and my rep never calls me back. And there is absolutely nothing that I can do about it. I completely give up and unfortunately I now hate my kitchen that I have waited 15 years for.
Review
Service
Lowes Shipping Service
Cons
  • Executive customer service team
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111