State: New Jersey City: Kearny Product: Lowes Warranty Clear all filters (1 of 120 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Kearny, New Jersey - Samsung washer liken.

WE purchased one Samsung washer , in 2012 and until December last year 2015 the machine works great, then start the problems ,I call Lowes, repair the technicians came to my house more the 8 times and change so many parts the machine is almost new and the problem persist. They told that after the 4th visit if they can not find the problem they will replace the machine. They LIE the extended warranty is big BS.Today march 15 2016 I have one appointment between 1pm and 5 pm the technician show up in my house at 710 pm, stay for more then one hour, and left saying he have to order another part and will come back another time . Each time I talk to Lowes ,is aggravating they do not give rat *** for the customer and the machine still liken. Shame on you Lowes extended warranty,you guys suckkkkkk big time.

Rita,

I also have a Samsung washer and am having the same issue with Lowes. I wish they have lied to me repeatedly. I have never seen anything like it.

If your tired of the repair man coming out, then simply call the store and ask for the store manager tell him or she that you purchased an EPP and you have had it fixed several times and you want a new one. Customers don't understand that just like what you do for your, job the job alone is for us to have happy customers. But when a customer comes in my store and is pissed off and I didn't do anything that makes me hate my job so furthermore stop complaining and move forward with corporate letting them know you purchased an EPP and they just keep repairing it and you want a new one.

View more comments (1)
Review
Product
Lowes Warranty
Cons
  • Lowes extended services
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111