State: New Jersey Product: Lowes Delivery Service Clear all filters (8 of 336 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Lowes in Mantua, New Jersey - Horrible experience with delivery

Delivery driver was rude and unwilling to set up fridge on a simple concept. So now waiting for redelivery as I speak. One would think that we would be first delivery after numerous complaints. But no. Still waiting and had to cancel plans that my wife and kids had planned on my one day off from work. Thanks for being so customer friendly. Tired of apologies. Action speaks louder then words

Probably a infirm person who can’t open the fridge door without help. Which is why they pressed the delivery driver to instal for them.

When told that magic word NO, they had a conniption fit. Let me guess the delivery driver was “rude” because they didn’t instal your refrigerator. Well elderly ppl that’s NOT HIS JOB!!!!!

They bring it to your property, YOU have to instal it yourself if you didn’t PAY for a install. I find it highly disturbing that my fellow human beings could be so trashy!!

That's why he is a delivery driver and not an installer. Pretty simple concept to grasp. If you wanted it installed and not just delivered, you should have paid the extra installation fee and Lowe's would have sent an installer.

View more comments (1)
Review
#1619711 Review #1619711 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Price reduction

Lowes in Brick Township, New Jersey - Appliances Nightmare

2.5
I took advantage of the Presidents Day sale for new Fridgidaire appliances. I have Frigidaire Gallery Series appliances and for the last 13 years have never experienced a problem, I just thought it was time to upgrade and the sale price was right. I purchased a Range, Over the range Microwave and a Dishwasher, all top of the line Stainless appliances. My order was placed on Feb 28th, the last day of the sale and I saved $650. Delivery was scheduled for March 10th. On Friday the 9th I called Lowes customer service and was told the order was ready to ship and I would recieve a call that night to schedue a time for delivery on Sat. the 10th. I did receive a call stating my delivery was scheduled for Sat. between 9 and 11. I had a local handyman come over and together we took out the old appliances and prepared for the new. Well, the next morning on the day of delivery, I get a call at 7am from the local Lowes that they dont have my Range and that it wouldnt be here for 7 to 10 days! Then he tries to sell me the floor model which I didnt want, I payed for a new range and thats what I wanted. After a few choice words, I cancelled my whole order, got an immediate refund and luckily was able to reinstall my old, reliable appliances! Thank God I didnt put them to the curb as im sure some scrap metal guy would have taken them! Anyway, a call to the LAME *** customer service number got me a "we are sorry" and a promise of a follow up call from the manager of the local store. No call so far!

I work in lowes delivery an we don’t schedule 7 to 11 at my store and all stores if you look on your paperwork it will say something like 8 AM till 9 PM at my store we call customers day before and I’m day of delivery we call customers let him know we are in route 30 minutes sometimes an hour ahead of time so customer can be ready if customer needs a certain time we do our best to for fill that need

Order processing issue
Preferred solution
Somehow make good on the $400 I had to pay for taking my appliances out then having to reinstall them

Lowes in Paterson, New Jersey - Delivery

Receiving a delivery from Lowe's was worst experience ever. During the 5 days of this process, they would schedule the delivery and then cancel on the day it was suppose to happen. This would be an ongoing process and showed no care about it. They would come up with different excuses, like system error, and would heartlessly reschedule the delivery date. If you are buying something that needs to be delivered, don't get it from Lowe's because they provide terrible service. They still did not deliver my washing machine. The location of this branch is in Paterson, New Jersey.

Lowes in Union, New Jersey - Paralytic delivery system

2.4

Update by user Jul 22, 2017

I consider this situation half resolved. I went in the store to get my money back.

I got one of the two purchases refunded and I am still waiting for the other one to show up on my card.

This clownish operation would never happen at Home Depot I know since they have a dedicated team to resolve these things way before they get this far. Will update.

Original review posted by user Jul 19, 2017

I have never been treated this way by any business. I cannot believe how poorly your operation functions. Contrary to the email I received telling me my chairs have been delivered, they have not. One Monday I went to the store in Union NJ to find out why? What it the problem? Why can none of your staff figure this out? I took Sean by the hand, led him over to the two boxes of chairs he had in stock ( I only need one of the boxes ). He made some kind of note, talked to Sly, came back to me and told me they would pick up the incorrect order on Monday and leave the correct order. But I would have to pay for the chairs AGAIN! since something was delivered to my house lol. OK, I did it figuring I will get a refund in a few days. Now though you have over $700.00 of mine and I have nothing since you picked up the incorrect delivery but left no replacement. I have been trying to call the store, all day yesterday but could not speak with anybody. I kept getting hung up on or ignored. The people you hire should not be allowed near your telephone. They represent your company very poorly. I called the store today around noon and spoke to Jonathan in delivery. Sean was not in. He said he cannot get it to me today. I told him that is unacceptable. I asked to speak to the store manager. Not in. I spoke to, I think she said Vanessa. I am not sure. Her language and speaking skills could not coherently convey her name in an understandable way even after asking her to speak clearly. She seems to say the same thing as Jonathan, it cannot be done today. That is unacceptable. Tomorrow will mark the 30th day since I placed the order for an in stock item on June 30th. I have been lied to by store staff numerous times. I do not have it yet and you are holding twice the original purchase price. If you think just writing this little diatribe is somehow therapeutic and I am done venting, you do not know me. I am taking your clown show on the road. You know what happens when you do right by a customer? Nothing. They go about their business because things went as they should. When you burn a customer, what does he do? He goes out of his way to inform at least 10 people of what happened. I suggest you get your store in line. Have someone load the box into a truck and send it to my house. Today. Within hours. NOT tomorrow! ENOUGH!!
Eavan

My latest email. I keep getting different people.

Lowesdeliveryservices@lowes.com

12:43 PM (2 hours ago)

to me

Hello Ruth,

I sincerly apologize for the inconvience and frustrations that this has caused.

I have reached out to the store and spoke with Tahiv the service manager. He advised that you will be receiving the chairs on Saturday 7/22/2017. I aslo inquired about your refund he advised it takes 3-5 business days from the date the chairs were picked up for the credit to show to your account. Once againg I sincerly apologize for all the frustration that this has caused.

Please feel free to reach back out to us if you have any additional questions or concerns. Thank you, Anna rich f 1:27 PM (1 hour ago) to Lowesdeliverys. Dear ronda/alex/matthew/terry/anna lol What don't you get? Cancel the order and return ALL of my $700.00 plus NOW!!

I DO NOT WANT THE CHAIRS!!! Your store has no respect for you personally, or the position you hold. Otherwise I would have had my chairs weeks ago. Your office is impotent.

They have been laughing for weeks now. Even after I caught them lying to my face about being out of stock, and showed them 2 boxes, the same ones I saw when I placed the order, they do not take a customer seriously. The store has severe personnel issues. I am 65 and in all my years I have never encountered a more poorly run operation.

Today I stand in disbelief that you would think giving me another delay/date 2 days ahead would be appeasing to me after all that has occurred. Amazing indeed. You clowns have run out of time. Know where you will be in 5 years?

Research Sears and Kmart. Since more than 30 days have passed since placing this order, and the fact that you extorted the purchase price from me AGAIN and STILL failed to deliver, you can be sure I will begin actions against your company which will be quite punitive in nature.

Consider is your notice to escalate the matter into qualified hands. Failure to escalate this matter would indicate the level of detachment from reality all of you suffer from and will be quite costly to you in the end.

Lowes Delivery Service
Pros
  • Products
Cons
  • Poor follow through with orders
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

HORRIBLE!! WILL NEVER SHOP AT LOWES AGAIN

HORRIBLE!!! I LIVE IN BAYONNE, NJ THE DELIVERY COMPANY THEY USE IS HORRIBLE, I BOUGHT A WASHER ON THE 9TH OF AUGUST IT WAS FINALLY DELIVERED TODAY!!! HOWEVER THE DELIVER COMPANY JUST LEFT IT ON MY PORCH BECAUSE ALTHOUGH I PAID FOR INSTALLATION AND HAUL AWAY OF THE MY BROKEN MACHINE...THEY DID NOT WANT TO CARRY IT UP MY STAIRS!!! THIS HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE, BETWEEN POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, CORPORATE BEING CLUELESS AND THIS DELIVERY COMPANY ..I WILL NEVER SHOP AT LOWES AGAIN!THIS HAS BEEN THE WORST SHOPPING EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!! AND MY WASHER WAS DAMAGED DURING DELIVERY! I DON'T KNOW HOW THEY ARE STILL IN BUSINESS

Because ppl like you are *** enough to still buy there. All about that moolah

Poor customer service
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Lowes Very Poor Customer Service

Delivery of Samsung refrigerator from Lowes

2.2
I will never buy another appliance from Lowes. Bought a refrigerator in June and the first one came in dented, second one dented but believe it or not, the 3rd one was ok. Hate their delivery. The head guy had an attitude. Took of the hinges of front door for clearance and also the door stop. Put the hinges on dining room chair and after then left, I noticed black grease on the upholstery. The door stop was never put back. Tried to start the ice maker but they had never turned on the water connection. Had to pull out the frig and turn the valve for the water on. I would rather pay more for an appliance and buy from a reputable store. Never again…..Lowes.
Review
#891924 Review #891924 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lowes Delivery Service
Cons
  • Lousy service after the sale
Tags
  • Lowes terrible customer service

Lowes in Budd Lake, New Jersey - Terrible Customer Service and Online Shopping NIGHTMARE

1.5
I went to Lowes and got a nail in my tire 2x in 2 weeks. I went back and saw nails in the parking lot. I reported it and they refused to submit it to their insurance company. In the meanwhile I had ordered something from them online and it qualified for FREE shipping according to all of their criteria but they said I had to pick it up. Then the wrong item was put aside. They luckily had another but it took time to find. Then I went to order another item online which also qualified technically but it would not allow it. I called and they tried to charge me $65.00 for shipping for a $30.00 item! OMG! Even though they said it was an IT issue (the item should qualify!) When I call they always tell me someone will get back to me in 24 hours and they do not! Hours lost.... it is a comedy of errors there.
Lowes Delivery Service
Cons
  • Online shopping or parking lot maintenance
Reason of review
poor customer service, delivery issue, refusal to take claim for damage to car
Let the company propose a solution

Lowes in Barnegat Township, New Jersey - Sub par service from Hamilton, NJ Lowe's Store

After reading all the great reviews I went ahead and ordered this dish washer online. I was informed by the local delivery vendor that the dishwasher would be delivered on Tuesday only to be cancelled resulting in my morning being wasted! Despite calling the store multiple times, I am yet to know the status of the order. The hand-off between the web order and the local store in Hamilton, NJ leaves a lot to be desired. Unfortunately I will have to cancel this order and look elsewhere to take advantage of the holiday sales. In the event the dish washer does miraculously is delivered tomorrow now I am a little hesitant to have Lowes install it.

I have to agree that Lowes of Hamilton is by far the worst store I have ever set foot in . The staff is rude and tries their best to avoid helping you out with anything .

I was not given any information about the product I wanted to buy and it was a large very expensive outdoor equipment .

Moreover I was asked to haul the stuff out of the store all by myself which was physically impossible .

I now understand why Home Depot id preferred by most people .

I wasted a lot of my time in this store and would never recommend it to anyone .

Contact Lowes Customer Service