State: New Jersey Product: Lowes Flooring Installation Clear all filters (2 of 59 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Lowes Corporate Not Responding

1.6

Update by user Dec 11, 2017

Still no response from Lowes Corporate. Hard to believe this is such an effort to have someone return a call. I no longer feel like being reasonable with these people.

Original review posted by user Dec 11, 2017

Had issue with floor installation that caused us to cancel family dinner for 22 people. Was promised 3 times in 3 consecutive weekly phone calls that a Marketing Director, then a Regional Manager would DEFINITELY call me within 24 hours. The customer relations people I spoke to were - RJ, Joann, Kay B, and Jessica (who just kept me on hold until after 10min I hung up. My incident # is 1-18254663367 I received NO call from any of these managers and continue to be frustrated at their lack of response. I am about to go "public" with this abuse. Thought you should know.

How long did it take you to receive your refund?

Review
Service
Lowes Flooring Installation
Cons
  • Poor customer service from corporate - 800-445-6937
  • Unprofessional management
Reason of review
  • Incompleted Contract
  • Broken Promise

Lowes in Butler, New Jersey - Poor, not very responsive, no sense of urgency

2.3
Ordered and fully paid for a Pergo laminate floor to be installed for 2 guest rooms before the arrival of our guests for Thanksgiving. Delivery men would not deliver pallet of flooring inside house - left it in cold garage for week and a half before I could get it into the proper rooms to acclimate. Had to aggressively call and chase down installers to set date for installation that was convenient for THEM. Bottom line, not installed before Thanksgiving. We had to cancel Thanksgiving family dinner because we had no place to sleep long distance visitors. Very pissed off. Still trying to get return calls from store and department managers to resolve. The only response I got was from a trucker who tried to pick up the flooring from the house at 7:30am one morning this week. No reference to the $4330 of my money they are still holding. Beware, management at this store is not very responsive.

Most deliveries from home centers are off the back of the truck unless you make arrangements and pay extra to have product brought into the house. You shouldn't have waited to get it inside if thats where you wanted it. I doubt you are the only customer on the schedule for installation and they shouldn't be expected to bump someone else to get your job done.

Review
Service
Lowes Flooring Installation
Cons
  • Store management
  • Poor management response to my issue
Reason of review