State: New Jersey City: Manchester Township Product: Lowes Customer Care Clear all filters (2 of 473 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Manchester Township, New Jersey - Veterans Card

3.8
I've recently moved to New Jersey and decided it was time to apply for a veterans card. I've served in the military from 1965 to 1967. I called the veterans office in Ocean County and was told that I should take my dd-214 to the the Ocean County office in the Ocean County Mall. To my surprise when I went to use it at the Lowes in Manchester Twp, the lady at the register said that the card was only good three times a year. Really? On July 20, 2015 the President signed into law the Veterans Identification Card Act. I'm headed to Home Depot this afternoon to see if they will accept the VA card issued through the county. If so, Lowes has lost a long time customer. Thanks Lowes.

And regardless of previous commentors post which is a whole other issue in itself. What gives you the idea that having an identification card magically means every place that you frequent starts handing out freebes?

And another issue what have you been doing for the last 50 years? Feel like they didn't lose much.

What did you do in the military for two years?

View more comments (1)
Review
Service
Lowes Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Tags
  • Refused Veterans Discount

Lowes in Manchester Township, New Jersey - Customer Service Has No Clue!

2.6
I ordered item 50186, sheet metal online. I questioned the gauge (thickness) of the sheet and was told is was 22 gauge and the order would be ready for pick soon and just to get there before 10PM as that is when the store closes. I got to the store at 9:10PM and found that they close at 9PM and even though the MAY be ready for pick up, I can't as the store is closed. I also found that the sheet was not 22 gauge, but much thinner 30 gauge. Needless to say, I was so annoyed with all the incorrect information from Lowes that the next day I went to HD to get the sheet.
Review
Tags
  • Sheet Metal

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111