State: New Jersey City: Millville Clear all filters (2 of 4844 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Lowes in Millville, New Jersey - Awful employees!

3.5
Less than a year ago I bought a nice refrigerator at Lowes. Now I need a new washing machine. Found one on their website that would work for me so I went back to the store. As I walked into the appliance area, three salespeople are sitting at a desk talking about how customers keep coming up and interrupting them. I figured they were busy so I walked around looking for the washer I wanted. Within minutes the table was empty and all three guys were gone. I wandered the area but could find no one. About 15 minutes went by. There were other people walking around without any help. Finally one of the guys walked back in the area. An older woman looked at me and said, you were here before us. And I said "I hope I am not interrupting the sales people like I heard them talking before." The sales guy said "we were just joking". I said I did not take it that way. I said I have been waiting for someone and it should not have been this long of a wait. He said he was helping someone. I said I walked the entire area and no one was here. He said he did not like my attitude and would find someone else to help me. The woman said "you can't talk to a customer like that" and he said he could. I said I was going to Home Depot. And I did and bought a machine there. Never again will I go in a Lowes!

Awful experience at Lowe's in Arlington Heights, IL. Purchased a fence with a "lifelong warrantee" that the store won't honor.

Fence was poorly installed and of poor quality. And, now they will no longer honor their warrantee. Their explanation? There is a new manager who is "unfamiliar" with "products sold under a different manager".

We have our receipt of purchase in writing and are now considering taking them to court.

STRONGLY advise everyone to avoid Lowe's. No wonder they are about to go out of business...treat customers this way and of course no one will want to do business with them....

Review
#1199165 Review #1199165 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • Any of the appliance employees
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Fire the guys in the appliance area... all 3

Lowes in Millville, New Jersey - Exchanging measuring tapes

4.2
Went to Lowe’s to exchange 2 tapes on 25 and the 35 foot they said they no longer carry them so I couldn’t exchange them

Did you have a receipt? Were they new or had they been used?

The manufacturers have cracked down on what stores can take back under warranty. Far too many people were abusing warranties on tape measurers. Warranties cover defects not damage. You'd be surprised at how many people would tear a tape or rip the tip off and want to "exchange it" as a defect.

A torn tape is not defective.

It has been abused and damaged. If it's damaged, it's time to buy a new one.

Review
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111