State: New Jersey City: Princeton Product: Lowes Cashier Clear all filters (1 of 78 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Princeton, New Jersey - Newport News, VA- Store 420

The front end manager Jennifer has a nasty attitude and I will like to know why would you lowe's want a person like that to present your store. I know you can do much better that cashier kari, brooke, nett and there was one other I can't remember there name, but they were nice *** they were the only one nice that day. The manager in front should have a positive attitude that sad, while in the store there's other's that complain. One person say that there is nothing done about it, so just leave it alone, but I won't.

Was this written by someone who is illiterate or was at a monkey with a type writer. This is the first world, for God's sake.

You get a free education... and spell check.

Use at least one.

Also, I have had the EXTREME misfortune of dealing with both Jennifer and the old store manager, Kyle Lowery. They are why I support abortion.

It is very nice information.I like it.

Gotta remember that these people are probably overworked, understaffed and underpaid. I'm sure they try to keep a positive attitude, but everyone is human.

Surely you have bad days at work? I'd say cut them slack unless they're consistently nasty.

View more comments (2)
Review
Service
Lowes Cashier
Loss

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111