I STARTED A NEW KITCHEN IN FEBURARY ITS NOW JULY AND MY KITCHEN STILL IS NOT FINISH I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN ITS A TOTAL DISAGRACE THAT I HAVE TO ENDURE ALL THIS STRESS I'M A SENIOR 83 ALL I WANTED WAS A NEW KITCHEN MY HOUSE IS A WRECK I WILL BE REPORTING YOU TO ABC NEWS TROUBLES SHOOTER DEPARTMENT BECAUSE THIS IS SO STRESSFUL WAITING ON YOU SLOW PEOPLE NO WONDER YOU HAVE OVER 3000 COMPLAINTS MY FREIND SAYS SHE WAS ASK TO GET A CREDIT CARD AND SHE SAID NEVER NEVER HOME DEPOT IS HER STORE MY NAME IS ESHTER JACK I LIVE IN ROCKY MOUNT NC MY NUMBER 1S 252 9776345 AND I HAVE SO FED UP WITH YOU PEOPLE

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Installation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

If you started the kitchen in February it isn't out of the norm to still be working on it in July. Often there are 4-6 weeks of planning for the kitchen before ordering.

Then the cabinets would be ordered taking another 4-5 weeks and then some if holidays come into play which they more than likely did. Often the countertops are not fabricated until the cabinets are installed and an accurate measurement made. All too often a cabinet gets banged up in shipping and has to be re-ordered.

So yes the final touches may not be in place but my guess is that work has been progressing and you expected this to be a quick and easy project. Tearing out a kitchen and replacing the cabinet and countertops is a big project and shouldn't be expected to happen overnight.

@Anonymous

I don't know where you got your degree in but 5 months for a kitchen is just plan BS. *** a whole house could be built in 6-7 months. Sounds like contractor did not do his homework and I would like to see his plans for this kitchen