State: New Mexico City: Albuquerque Clear all filters (12 of 4920 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Lowes review in Albuquerque, New Mexico: Disappointed

ordered a bath counter top in Jan 2019...It is now April 2019...Never did get the counter top...All they did was credit my account, so now I have to get my money back from the bank and find a new counter top.... no one really cared, now its home depot from now on. If you do any business with lowes, do it at your own risk....

Lowes issued you a refund. What else do you Want Lowes to do?

Dorothy P
@Anonymous

Why does it take 4 months for them to realize that they cannot get it. You will be much better off going to a company that can tell you how long it will take to get.

Lowe’s shipped 4 cracked ,chipped sinks to our customer before she got one in decent shape.

It’s been my experience not to buy anything you want to last from Lowe’s or Home Depot the quality isn’t there. Spend a little extra and go to a Plumbing supplier.

@Dorothy P

Why would a customer wait 4 months to request a refund? As you say the sinks were "shipped" it doesn't sound like they were delivered from the store.

Were they shipped via UPS or other carrier from the manufacturer? In any case they normally come in a box that encloses the sink.

Most stores aren't going to open boxes as all too many customers would make a stink about the product being in open box and want a discount claiming it was a returned or used product. These problems can happen at any retail store you buy from.

@Anonymous

your an ioditType your message here

@Anonymous

What a Rube! He doesn't even know how to spell the word "idiot"...........................................

Lowes doesn't manufacture the countertop. Unfortunately their manufacturer didn't follow through and ship your top.

What did you expect Lowes to do? Did you think they should keep you money and say "tough luck"? Sounds like they did the right thing and issued a refund. Refunding you purchase in the form it was paid is pretty standard at any retail store.

If you look at Home Depot's complaints (or any other retailer) you will find that things go wrong at other stores as well. Good luck with your next order.

Dorothy P
@Anonymous

Don’t purchase anything that you need to last at Lowe’s or Home-depot.

View more comments (6)
Lowes Cabinet Installation
Problem with delivery
$2000

Lowes review in Albuquerque, New Mexico: Let go before my resignation date

2.8
I am now a former Lowe's employee, I put in my 2 week notice, for the 21st of October, I was let go the 12 th of October, I was told that it was standard practice to let employees go whom have submitted their resignation, but much to my surprise, I have known several other employees from the store I was working and they got to finish out their commitment to Lowe's, I in the time I worked their was never late, missed one day of work due to mechanical issues, to which I followed procedure and called in, I have never been reprimanded for infractions of policy, I find it unfair that I was let go before my resignation date, I cannot find the policy where it says that Lowe's uses that practice, thinking I was terminated without cause.
Brylon

me too

I've never worked for Lowes but have worked for other retail stores. It kind of depends on why you are leaving as to whether you get to work out your two weeks or not.

If you are leaving for school, retiring, moving out of town they will usually let you work out your notice.

If you turn in your notice and say you are taking a job at another retail store they will often terminate you right away. They feel if you are no longer committed to them and you would rather be working elsewhere it's better for you the be elsewhere sooner rather than later.

There doesn't need to be a cause. Unless there is a contract, you serve at the pleasure of management.

Apparently you no longer garnered their pleasure.

At our company, anyone turning in a 2 week notice was thanked for their consideration and let go immediately with a 2-week severance check. Nobody wants an employee who has publicly announced their dissatisfaction by turning in a notice which is often disruptive and leads to morale issues and in some cases, intentionally sabotaged work.

@Anonymous

or theft. It's quite common for people who have given their notice to steal from the company they are leaving.

View more comments (3)
Policy and Procedure
Tags
  • poor training

Lowes review in Albuquerque, New Mexico: Disgusting pathetic disgraceful treatment

Very disgusted with the treatment I received just now at the Juan Tabo location. I made a purchase as a long time customer. Before I left I was looking for the nearest restroom and was being stalked by a *** bald man in a black hoodie. When I grabbed the nearest Lowe’s worker in a red vest (should have gotten his name) he proceeded to treat me like a common criminal and look through my bags and receipts. He refused to meet the check out cashier upon my request and then starting talking to the weirdo stalker as if they knew each other. When asked if they were friends he said “he cannot disclose that” then I told him I didn’t feel comfortable with him walking me out as he was friends with the *** guy, and he didn’t find someone else to further assist me. First of all I am a long time “former” customer as I will be taking my business elsewhere. Secondly how dare he treat me as a common criminal! Today I have spent well over 150 dollars and was planning on purchasing more chandeliers at least three more 250 each and about 50 kitchen cabinet knobs. I would never recommend shopping here. I left in tears never in my life have I had such disrespectful treatment and felt so unsafe as a female. Pathetic this place is a disgrace. I felt unsafe, scared and profiled.

Sounds bogus. Lowes has a very passive and strict policy about how they treat theft, or possible theft situations. They are more afraid of Lawers and lawsuits then they are of thieves.

it was a undercover security guard.. but no they should not have handled it that way..

View more comments (1)
Lowes Customer Care
Poor customer service
Louis Puccini, Jr. 9105 Camino Cometa NE Albuquerque, NM 87111-1401 Telephone: (505) 821-0121 February 14, 2018 Lowes Home Center LLC Attn: Christopher Joyner Assistant Store Manager 3010 Juan Tabo Blvd NE Albuquerque NM 87111 Re: Lowe’s Default of Lowes 3 year Product...
Review
#1190409 Review #1190409 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lowes Cultivator Part Replacement
Cons
  • Read my review

Lowes Customer Care Review

2.9
Poor customer service in Clovis Nm, lied to by not only a salesperson but two lower managers. Main store manager called me the next day to try to pacify me but did not make good or do the right thing to correct the problem,
Lowes Customer Care

Lowes review in Albuquerque, New Mexico: Used item sold as new

2.5
I purchased a evaporative cooler control off the shelf as new and got a used item hat had been returned. The person that put it back on the shelf as new should be FIRED immediately. It's hard to believe this place is that devious and CORRUPT. I intend to visit the store tomorrow and make such a scene that they will never forget. I have to drive over 40 miles to return this product and all they can say is that they are sorry. This is evil big business preying on unsuspecting customers with no regard for the inconvenience and frustration caused by their callus disregard for their customers. Lowes should be extinct like Sears and Kmart.
#1200819

believe it or not there are devious people out there. Customers that steal the new one and leave an old one to cover it up.

I am sure lowes does not physically inspect every package in the store every day. Looks like a deceitful customer got one over on you not lowes.

#1191376

boy I bet the poor people that work at the returns desk that have literally nothing to do with this are going to empathize with you. you'll definitely get far by making a scene in front of them. ***.

View more comments (1)
Product
Thermostat
Use as new
Preferred solution
A new one at big reduced price to cover my time and expenses. Also fire the one who did it.

Lowes review in Albuquerque, New Mexico: Surly cashier

For the second time in just a few weeks I recieved absolutely horrible customer service from the store at 3500 Nm 528 NW, in Albuquerque, NM. The cashier would not even speak to me as I checked out my purchases and would merely give me a dirty look and point. I did confirm finally that this person was capable of actual speech, when she barked at me to turn a product around so she could scan it. It took me a few moments to realize that the cause of this person's animosity was racism. Absolutley despicable. I won't be back.
Quanasia

They are there to work, not to hold a conversation with someone who is lonely because they have no friends, you want a conversation with someone change your snotty attitude.

Let me guess, you are white she was "other"

Really? I doubt it was racism...some people just have terrible customer service

Quanasia
@Anonymous

Black people often have the habit of playing the race card when things don't go their way. This one is no different. Sometime they want special treatment or break the rules and accuse the cop, teacher of being racist for taking action.

View more comments (3)
Lowes Cashier
Let the company propose a solution

Lowes attitude and incomptnent insuslting customer service

Cottonwood Mall Lowes, Albuquerque. Employee cut 4 sheets of 1/4" maple hardwood veneer plywood for me. It was placed the wrong way in the saw - face up, not face down which prevents the cheap blade from chipping the good veneer. Done while I was shopping for paint and of course it chipped out on the good side of the veneer. Other side, tha back side, just fine clean cut as has always been for 35 or so sheets before. I told the employee for future reference to observe the way to place it in the saw. Then I was told by a nearby employee that there is no "good" side of this plywood. I told him that he was wrong. I took the cut pieces to cash out where the cashier asked did I find everthing I needed. I mentioned what had happened but that I needed the the pw now anyway and would spend some time fixing it. Cashier agreed with me that it was a mistake and took my cart over to the "pro" desk to show what happened. One of the so-called "pros" insisted that I was not seeing what I was seeing and that I did not know what I actually know about hardwood veeneer plywood having a good side and a not-so-good side. Also insisted that the way it was cut was the only way to cut it with the blade at hand - while standing right there and looking at the clean cut one side and chipped out other side. I told this "pro expert" that if this was the mediochre standard that they insist represents their management, skill and customer service then I would not return to the store. I said to him that he was making excuses for mediocrity. I paid and took the 4 sheets because I do not want to waste natural resources and also had a deadline. I probably would not have said anything at all to these "pros" except that this one expert provoked me in saying that I did not know what I know and did not see what I was seeing right in front of his eyes. I will not return and fortunately there is a Home Depot about 2 blocks away that I have since checked out. The Home Depot nearby appears to have capable help without attitude and everything I need.
Review
Pros
  • Store organization
Cons
  • Customer service received
Tags
  • The Work

Lowes review in Albuquerque, New Mexico: Once again walked out empty handed, vowing never to go back

When I go into Lowes I feel like that place is what God used to design Purgatory. I'm a Senior woman, know how to fix things, but am a small customer, usually needing to spend $20 or less to fix something. I think they hate women customers, hate everybody who isn't going to spend hundreds or thousands. Tired of getting sent to the far end of the store only to learn the thing I wanted was at the opposite end. They won't make eye contact, walk fast if they think you might want to ask a question. Today I wanted to buy rust stain remover for an old bathtub. After a few guys dodged me, finally I went "hey you". Told the man what I wanted, he walked briskly off, I followed thinking he was going to take me to it. He went to 2 other men, asked them if they ever heard of it, much blank stares, looking off in distance. Nobody said, "I don't know but I'll find out for you, just a moment. " Just acted like *** rude oafs. Imagine a huge store of that type not knowing about rust remover? I finally said "Obviously you haven't a clue what I'm asking for'' and left. I'd like to write a letter to their regional mgr.

Lowes actually widened their aisles and made it cleaner looking especially to please the female shopper. You had an unfortunate

experience or 2 at your local location but that isn't about a whole company.

Hate women and small customers?

That's ridiculous. No company can survive eliminating 85-90% of the customer base.

You hit it on the head when you said huge store. These big stores made up of numerous departments aren't much different than a shopping mall without the individual stores.

People work in one department and that's all they know about. Not much different than walking into a clothing store in the mall and asking where a cinnamon scented candle that is sold in the candle shop at the other side of the mall,,,they won't know.

If you need help finding what you need try shopping the smaller hardware stores like ACE. They will greet you at the door and take you to what you are looking for.

@You...

Nicely stated. Everybody wants the small hardware store experience but are not willing to pay for it.

Quit your b*tch’n and support smaller family owned retailers. You probably also mindlessly shop at Walmart.

View more comments (2)

2.1
Compare Lowes vs Home Depot

Latest Question

Lowes Questions

Lowes did not get table as manager stated.

On November 18, 10:40am I ordered and paid for an 8 ft Rectangle Folding table #179826 at Lowes in LosLunas, NM. Was told table would be transfered from Albuquerque Store on Paseo Del Norte. After speaking to two associates and the manager, SAL , for a total of three times I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED THE TABLE. SAL THE MANAGER WAS GOING TO CHECK ON TABLE AND ADVISE ME WHEN TABLE WOULD BE AVAILABLE. AS OF THIS DATE AND TIME NO PHONE CALL. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE AT THE LOS LUNAS STORE AS TO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. NEED A RESPONSE

Consumers have no idea how many people we interact with everyday as retail workers. They have this false sense that they are the only ones that we have to help, and in all reality, the phone really is the most annoying thing for us.

Don't call me, come in and talk to me.

Get in line with everyone else and I will give you the undivided attention you deserve. If you call me and expect me to get back to you with the 500 other people I talk to and deal with in a day, the chance is 50/50.

Lowes Manager