I bought a new refrigerator in May 2014 from the Jacksonville AR Store Ref went out fan motor...took over 3 weeks to get a part...my Ref set in my garage for 19 days ....they finally sent a man to put the part in....they just left the Ref in my garage...Jacksonville store said had to make another appointment to get the Ref set in the house....another couple of days...Jacksonville store sent one man to put the Ref in the house...he set it up...we ask him about the doors...he said they could not be fixed...we called the Jacksonville store...they said come in and pick out a new Ref...we did...we told the store Manager we needed a counter depth Ref several times...We got a side by side this time...they said we will pick the old one in the house up and bring the new one to us..I paid for the new Ref....this morning they brought the new Ref out....wrong one...not a counter depth ref...they did not care....Lows damaged my door frame when they took the Ref out the first time.... I talked to David a Manager at Customer Care Service I will never buy anything from Lows again....I ask for a refund back on both Refrigerators...Lows came to my house 5 times, and could not get it right...so this tells you how the operate....When will my door frame be fixed....

Really bad experence w

Review about: Lowes Manager.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments