State: New York City: Brooklyn Product: Lowes Manager Clear all filters (2 of 293 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Brooklyn, New York - Wost experience ever!

I came to store and was told to order item online. Went home, made the order in a week got an email and voice mail confirmation for pick-up. When I came to store - order was not there, Customer Service unapologetic and when I ask to call manager, rep just was laughing in my face. I came to store and was told to order item online. Went home, made the order in a week got an email and voice mail confirmation for pick-up. When I came to store - order was not there, Customer Service unapologetic and when I ask to call manager, rep just was laughing in my face.
Review
Service
Lowes Manager
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Lowes in Brooklyn, New York - Previuosly opened or used tools sold as new.

I recently bought a router and router table because my shaper died and I was fighting a deadline. When I got the items home both boxes had been re-glued shut. Screw heads on the router had sawdust in them and components of the router table had markings on it showing previous assembly. I don't have the time to waste with a store manager. I had to use the tools to finish my project on time. Lucky for LOWES the tools worked. Unfortunately you can't control what customers do, but you should be in control of your own merchandise. S.Sakasitz Bridgewater NJ
smarks

Being an ex-employee of home depot, i know you never assume returned tools are as represented. It just shows laziness on the part of lowes employees to competently due the jobs they're being paid for. But thats the quality of work you get for a bunch of underpaid slackers.

If a box comes back sealed you would expect it to be new. You can't expect a store to unpack every sealed item that gets returned. Unfortunately you got a product some *** used, repacked and returned.

View more comments (1)
Review
Service
Lowes Manager

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111