State: New York City: Colonie Product: Lowes Carpet Installation Clear all filters (1 of 77 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Colonie, New York - Excellent service

4.9
I went to another home improvement box store and they gave me a deal similar to Lowes. Free installation with purchase and free furniture moving/disposal of old carpet. This measured, but when they sent the estimate they said I'd need to remove the vinyl tiles in 1 room because they may contain asbestos. I had the original tiles carton but they then said there was a height difference (1/8 inch) because of the tile. It took a few hours to remove the tiles then, while shopping at Lowes, I found a better deal at Lowes. The Lowes installer said he would not have required the tile removal and was more professional than the first. When the Lowes carpet arrived the installers were polite, helpful, and did excellent work. Once the lady of the house came home she didn't like the color and said she couldn't live with it. I contacted Lowes because they have a full satisfaction guarantee. They agreed to change the carpet for a different color as long as I paid a disposal fee ($75) and ordered the same brand carpet. Once again the installers were polite and professional on the second visit. I would definitely use Lowes again for carpet. I really like that it's easier to get a veteran's discount at Lowes than the orange store.

No wonder prices are so high. Replacing your carpet because your wife couldn't pick the right color before you purchased it just drives prices up. They make up for the loss they take on jobs like yours by jacking the prices up for everyone.

Review
Service
Lowes Carpet Installation
Pros
  • Customer service
  • Way lowes dealt with the return
Reason of review
Good customer service

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111