State: New York City: New York Clear all filters (2 of 4891 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Lowes - Treasure Garden Gazebo Review from New York, New York

2.8
Lowes - Treasure Garden Gazebo Review from New York, New York
This was a great product. One that my wife and new born baby have enjoyed many sunny days and cool nights under with friends and family. Last night we had a minor wind and when we woke up the picture below shows what we saw. After assessing the damage the gazebo is beyond repair. Many of the steel pieces are bent and/or snapped. Unfortunately My wife and I are on a tight budget and can not replace the gazebo. I am hoping that Garden Treasures who makes several products that we own for our backyard living will replace the gazebo for us.
TreasureGarden

Hello. I am sorry about your experience.

Please note this is a Garden Treasures product and not a Treasure Garden product as described in your subject. Regards, Tiffany (Customer Service Mgr, Treasure Garden)

Review
Reason of review
Bad quality

Lowes - Installation Review from New York, New York

Lowes - Installation Review from New York, New York
I purchased all new appliances from Lowes. They installed the fridge. We found out it was leaking. I called Lowes they ignored me then pushed me off to XPO which is now pushing me off to another company. I had to go threw my home owners insurance and now have to pay my deductible my rate will all go up because they subcontract everything. Instead of them handling it since I purchased from lowes and there name not a no name delivery company. My house has so much damage we are in a hotel. My child is disabled and partially blind and is struggling in the new environment. Yet lowes doesn't care. They did offer 20% if I wanted them to remodel my kitchen for the damage they caused. You should supply it for free. Lots more details but to much to write.

Nothing has been resolved

XPOLastMileSupport

Good Afternoon,

I am very sorry for everything you've experienced. I realize this happened a few weeks ago, but did anyone ever help you with this issue?

If not, I would be happy to try and assist you. Please feel free to contact me at jackie.workmon@xpo.com.

Again, I apologize for the inconveniences you've experienced.

Best Regards,

Jackie

Customer Care | Last Mile

@XPOLastMileSupport

I have spoken to a few different people at XPO which have all been nice. Including Ron from New England.

But weeks have gone by and we still don't have a kitchen. We are eating out almost 3 meals a day. We are running out of money. We had to front money to purchase the tile for are new flooring.

Credit cards are maxed out. just feels like we are paying for a mistake that was not ours. It's been over 5 weeks. You can't imagine the stress we are under with a disabled child whom also has a visual impairment to be put out like this.

We choose to go through are home owners because they were the only ones whom seemed to get things moving and done.

But everything is a process and paper work. At this point if we have a kitchen by Christmas I would be shocked

View more comments (2)
Review
Service
Lowes Installation
Reason of review
Bad quality

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111