State: New York City: Newburgh Product: Lowes Rebate Clear all filters (1 of 82 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes did not honor appliance rebates

Purchased 6 NEW appliances from Lowes, and was issued two rebate forms, by staff. The total amount of rebates amounted to $500.00 (a significant amount that attributed to my decision to make the purchase). Forms were completed and mailed in. Didn't hear anything for a month. Checked rebate status online. Message read: "Your rebate request did not meet the following requirement of the offer: Your sales receipt did not indicate the purchase of two or more eligible appliances at Lowe's Submit missing/invalid items to the following address as soon as possible. Include your tracking number on your documents." I NEVER received anything about being in non-compliance. Resubmitted the forms (previously had saved copies), with receipts as well as a typed letter. Another month, and NO response. Checked rebate status online, and it was not changed. Responded to local store. Spoke with Customer Service who contacted Corporate and the Rebate division. Was told that my purchase was in compliance, however due to being months later, I was no longer eligible. Spoke with store manager. He concurred, however stated that he wouldn't be able to do anything without a post office receipt showing that I mailed the rebate forms. He was advised that the proof is in their system (was received and purchases made). I provided copies of everything except post office receipt. They sent me packing after I lost my temper, calling them thieves. Now I am digging around, trying to find this post office receipt!

This happened to me two years in a row. Complete Scam

Review
Service
Lowes Rebate
Cons
  • Failure to meet commitments
Reason of review
  • Lowes Poor Customer Service
  • Miss Leading Offers

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111