The front end manager Jennifer has a nasty attitude and I will like to know why would you lowe's want a person like that to present your store. I know you can do much better that cashier kari, brooke, nett and there was one other I can't remember there name, but they were nice *** they were the only one nice that day.

The manager in front should have a positive attitude that sad, while in the store there's other's that complain. One person say that there is nothing done about it, so just leave it alone, but I won't.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Cashier.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 29, 2012.

Comments

Newport News, Virginia, United States #689371

Was this written by someone who is illiterate or was at a monkey with a type writer. This is the first world, for God's sake.

You get a free education... and spell check.

Use at least one.

Also, I have had the EXTREME misfortune of dealing with both Jennifer and the old store manager, Kyle Lowery. They are why I support abortion.

It is very nice information.I like it.

Gotta remember that these people are probably overworked, understaffed and underpaid. I'm sure they try to keep a positive attitude, but everyone is human.

Surely you have bad days at work? I'd say cut them slack unless they're consistently nasty.