3.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

This Friday 25 May 2018 I purchased a grill from Lowe’s online and selected next day delivery, within minutes I received confirmation that my product would be delivered and assembled the same day 25 May in the afternoon. 3 hours later as I’m driving home I received a phone call from their delivery department saying that the product couldn’t be delivered until Rhe following Tuesday.

This was purchased online from the Lowe’s in Middletown, DE. Because of my disappointment with the poor customer service I told the individual on the phone to cancel my order. I then drove to the Lowe’s in Bear, De and specifically asked the customer service rep if they were able to deliver and assemble the next day or at least by Sunday, she checked the system and assured me that if I purchased the grill and now I wanted to add outdoor furniture to the purchase they’d be delivered and assembled by Sun 27 May 2018. After selecting my preferred grill and our door furniture I checked out and left with the hopes that my purchases would arrive at my home by Sunday.

On Saturday around 12pm I received a call from the delivery department ar Lowe’s in Bear, De and was told that my items could not be delivered because their assembly guy didn’t come to work today. I understand things happen, but I believe that’s poor management. I also canceled that order.

I’ve used Lowe’s in the past for numerous items in my home and I must say I’m veey disappointed with the service I received this weekend. I would have been ok if it only happened at one of the stores but two different stores in two complete different city is bad business.

Signed,

Very unhappy customer Dead

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments