2-16-2018 we signed contract to have siding, gutters and a new door installed. Purchase price $15,000.00.

Like to have never gotten it in. One excuse was that the people who was to actually make the siding forgot to look at their fax machine. When finally it did come in, it was a week before delivered to the wrong address and part of that was missing. It was two more days to get them to come and move the siding and gutters plus missing items to our address.

As of this date our door that we order is still not in. The installers don't come out when they are suppose to. Immigration problems is what they told us. HHHMMMM.

They have covered up where light fixtures and outside electrical outlets. Cut some wires for light fixtures so short I am not sure they will be able to put it back without a electrician. One light outside light fixture is just hanging down and won't come on. I was told that the screw is now too short to put the light back up.

That I need to go buy some longer screws. I did. But no one has bothered to put it back up nor make sure it works now. (This was a new light only bought back in January of this year.) Left trim off of parts of the house.

Put siding on the house where you can not open a gate that goes into a storage area and broke the latch off of same gate. only have done the bottom part of the house. One area they actually trimmed off the bottom story from the second story with some kind of crazy looking V shaped trim like here is where we stop. Wasted so much material that really not sure that there is going to be enough when the second story is finally done.

Trim is crooked and patched, bent outward. Only trimmed out some of the windows but haven't even tried wrapping them. I have taken somewhere between 30 and 40 pictures of the crazy looking stuff that has been done. Today was a beautiful Monday did they show up.

NO. Now raining tonight, tomorrow and possibly into Wednesday.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Door Installation.

Reason of review: installers.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Read the complaint.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 05.

Comments

Lowes hires the cheapest contractors they can. That is why you will get poor quality work most of the time.

That house has been sitting there for a hundred years - what's the hurry ? .................ADVICE : next time, don't go with the lowest bidder ; use a reputable service.