Woodstock, New York

Without going into exhausting detail, suffice it to say that I have had to live with my home turned upside down, living in demolition for weeks on end, among other things. I am beyond disgusted with lowes.

Lowes was paid in full but failed to deposit the monies in escrow pursuant to ny law.shareholders of this company should run for cover. Lowes was also paid in full but failed to deposit the monies in escrow pursuant to ny law.

Reason of review: it has been nothing short of an ongoing nightmare that started back in april, 2014. I used most of my life savings to have construction done on my home. Without going into exhausting detail, suffice it to say that I have had to live with my home turned u.

Lowes Cons: Poor customer service, Customer service received, Lack of response, Attitude or customer service, Service.

Comments