Culture starts at the top of every organization, including large retail companies like Lowe's Companies, Inc. I need to share my 7-week horror story of simply trying to order slider doors.

During the seven weeks Lowes tried to cancel my order and just make me go away. Never have I dealt with a company that tried so hard to make me not want to be a customer, starting with my first experience in the store where your millwork person pretty much told me I should just leave because he was too busy, to now - 7 weeks later where the 30 or so people I've been shuffled through can't even get me a timely estimate. To the ultimate insult - being told I'm forbidden to deal with the store directly and can only deal with someone on your corporate teams who is not helpful and now won't return my call. I am sure your time is valuable.

My time is valuable too. To date I've spent upwards of 40 hours probably dealing with 30+ Lowe's Companies, Inc.

people at various levels and ranks within your organization, who are less and less helpful with every passing day. It's deteriorated from a bad customer service experience to one where it feels like I am actually being targeted simply because I had the audacity to complain.

User's recommendation: run don't walk away from Lowes Home Improvement.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Lowes Cons: Mean people, Nasty company, No follow through on promises, Illegally cancelled my order.

Location: 115 Foxon Boulevard, New Haven, CT 06513