Westbrook, Connecticut

I purchased kitchen cabinets from a vendor of lowes Masco LLC paid $4500 for it when the cabinets arrived the finesh was very bad quality of wood is horrible when I called lowes they told to deal with the vendor ,I called the vendor thei rep came and agreed about the finish and told me the best thing to do is replace the doors still waiting for it.second issue was counter top the company Krafmaid has some rude customer service people they messed up on my installation date I got a date of almost a month after my cabinets were installed that pushes my backsplash installation and the painting I spoke to the Director of complaints at lowes mr Raymond he basically told me to keep the date or lose the appointment .

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $6200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. The most disappointing about kitchen cabinets from Lowes was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments