1520 Route 38, Lumberton, NJ 08048
3.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

5/25/19 Went to store in Lumberton NJ at7:00am to purchase a new 46" riding lawn mower .Waited in department for assistance ,passing employee asked if I needed assistance and I replied was looking to purchase a riding mower ,employee told me to go to any register and they will ring it up and the department employee will come out with key to unlock mower as they are outside in front of store .After going to the 1 and only register open and waiting on line for 25 minuets the cashier told me she was unable to locate the SKU # for that item and I will need to go to the department to have the employee check and get the proper SKU #.I went back to the department and waited 25 additional minuets for employee to assist me, We finally figured out the proper SKU # and was able to go back on line and pay for this tractor was again 20 min . Now I had to wait for a manager to come out with a key for the locks that connect all the tractors ,in the mean time the department went to get the owners manual and the keys for the tractor .

I took the key and checked to be assured the key fit and worked ,the tractor did not engage and the employee told me that was due to no gas in the tractor . I advised the employ I am 55 years old and have worked on Lawn equipment and it was not due no fuel in the tractor.

I asked him for the manager and upon the manager returned he told her I did not know my *** from *** in the ground the tractor is fine ,I explained to the manager the battery is dead .The employee reiterated that I was wrong and she should just give me my money back and get rid of me …. so I said fine give me my money back and I will leave ,manager was rude and taking employee side and had no regard to making this right .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Pros: Brand.

Lowes Cons: Anything about their customer service.

Comments