Verified Reviewer

My mother ordered and paid for a LG 25.5-cu ft Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator with Ice Maker (Printproof Stainless Steel) ENERGY STARItem #169****Model #LRDCS2603S on September 12, 2001, from Lowes in Uniontown and Scheduled delivery for Wednesday, September 15, 2021. Two delivery men came out, got out of the truck and measured her front door and told her it would not fit.

They never took the refrigerator off the tuck and left. We measured, and it would fit with the door off the hinges.

We called and told them about our disappointment and they rescheduled for Saturday, Sept. 18, to have it delivered between 4 and 8. They never showed up.

We tried to get a refund and was told that even though we paid at Lowes it had to be authorized through the warehouse. We agreed to have it redelivered.

Tuesday they showed up while the door was off the hinges and my mother was on the phone with Lowes. They never knocked on the screen door and left a note that said nobody was home. My nephew saw somebody leaving the yard and went out in time to see them Drive off in the truck again.

Got another run around from Lowes and Dave, the Uniontown, PA, store manager got nasty with my mother and told her that refund would take two weeks.

She has no working refrigerator. What is she supposed to do with this piss-poor service?

It was rescheduled for delivery again between 3 and 7 today, Wednesday, Sept. 22. Nobody showed up again.

My mother is elderly and she has no fridge.

This is upsetting her greatly.

We want the money back. We do not want the run around. We paid at the Uniontown, PA, store. The Uniontown PA store should be able to refund the money.

Do we need to file a complaint with the BBB?

Call our attorney?

Do we need to call the news stations and tell them that Lowes took over $1600 of my mother's money and will not deliver the product? We will happily do that.

This has been a week and 4 scheduled deliveries and no delivery has been made.

Location: 79 Matthew Drive, Uniontown, PA 15401