Verified Reviewer

I went into the Westborough Ma location on Tuesday 12/08/20 and purchased a refrigerator!The sales person was very helpful and we scheduled the delivery for 12/10/20.I stayed home from work that day for the delivery that never came!I tried calling and there was no answer not in delivery and not in appliance! No one called me to let me know it wasnt coming!

Meanwhile I had taken all the food out of my old refrigerator. And when it never arrived I had put it all back again!

I am very disappointed with your store and customer service!I should have at least received a call saying that it was not going to be delivered so I did not have to go through all the trouble!

I am very upset at this whole situation and will probably not be coming back to your store!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments