WHAT A JOKE LOWES IS.I went up there yesterday to get a small pluming item, waited for 25 minutes for someone to come and help me and no one showed up so i walked to the service desk and asked if someone could help me in that department, They called someone and she said someone would be right back to help me, I go back and waited for another 30 minutes and no one showed up so i bought what i thought would work, paid for it and drove all the way home to find out it didn,t work, I drove back to Lowes waited for 15 minutes to return it and decided to go to a place i passed 3 times on my way to Lowes The True Value in DuBois.

I walked in and a guy asked if he could help me as soon as i walked in the door.I told him what i needed, he walked back got it for me and i was out the door in 10 minites..and it was half the price as Lowes.

Review about: Lowes Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Why would you wait a total of 55 minutes???It's your fault you didn't leave after 10 minutes and hit up the other store you mentioned.

And YOU bought the wrong thing.I understand there was no one helping you, but it's your fault for just not leaving.