Bradenton, Florida

I will never purchase a tool from Lowes again unless I plan to throw it away when I'm done using it. I purchased a paint sprayer about two years ago and cleaned it with laquer thinner which ruined the spray head seal and the paint cup seal.

I figured I could easily order new parts for the gun. Wrong. Their support is almost as bad as Verizon. I was on the phone for 37 minutes, mostly on hold only to finally get a person and she informed me that no parts are available for paint sprayers.

Save your money and buy a decent quality tool. BTW you wont find much of that at Lowers.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lowes Cons: Bad customer service, Staying on the phone 37 minutes.

• No Kobalt Parts Available

Comments

#1119569

ok while it sucks that they don't have parts according to "them" what you fail to take into account is that YOU damaged the sprayer.

you can very easily find the parts for the machine on other websites sear parts direct.com or ereplacement parts.com for example are just 2 or *gasp* goto google enter the make + model of the sprayer and parts and you'll find other sites that have it