Verified Reviewer

On 2/17/20 I submitted a rebate on Samsung appliances after checking countless times I was told on 7/23 to resubmit which I did.today is 10/24 and I got the same story... processing! Im beginning to think this is a scam!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I want my refund!.

Lowes Pros: Ok in store.

Comments

#1947120

We spent over 100,000 in a total remodel from carpet to new receptacles. Lowes enthusiastically took our money.

When we wanted to make a few returns of unused new materials Lowes had on the shelf. we were denied and basically was told F U deal with it.

Lowes has been under performing for several years. The new CEO was at JCP we all know where JCP is headed, then Home Depot...fired from that chain only to land at Lowes...some habits and trends just can't be broke.

#1968359
@PissedConsumer1947120

I’ve had similar experience. Subcontractors failed to deliver as promised. Lowe’s did not make it right.

Lowes Reviews